We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

OMG IM SO EXCITED!! I was going to say Porsche 918 but a while back when i guessed it you said there was something that prevented you from using it, but yayyyy im so happy!! Such an AMAZING lineup!! :clap: I hope its the weissach package one! And the VENENO!! YESS! The koenigsegg doesnt come as much of a surprise as i saw that you uploaded a pic of it on your VK account, but it looks awesome!! So glad it has the working roof too!! :msuh::msuh::msuh::yay::yay::yay::woot:

I just want to say thanks again to StarGT, Kiborg-Dva, mitkop81 and all the modders who work on these packs, i'm so happy for the new incoming pack and so excited to see that you want to do even more packs.

Thanks guys :clap: :thumbsup: :happyroll: :yay: :bjump: :msuh3: :sohappy: :woohoo: :cdance: :dance: :ty: :yayyay:

OMG IM SO EXCITED!! I was going to say Porsche 918 but a while back when i guessed it you said there was something that prevented you from using it, but yayyyy im so happy!! Such an AMAZING lineup!! :clap: I hope its the weissach package one! And the VENENO!! YESS! The koenigsegg doesnt come as much of a surprise as i saw that you uploaded a pic of it on your VK account, but it looks awesome!! So glad it has the working roof too!! :msuh::msuh::msuh::yay::yay::yay::woot:

Where did you find the picture of the Agera R?

--- Post Updated ---

GUYS , one question to community :

kamil 1945 says that : "U cant upload all mods to some server meyby sombudy don't want download car pack and I think u are egoist" ,

"if u relase drem pack people cant do with this what wannt meyby i dont want have crs spec from dreampack for what me this when i do for me paack" ,

"this be u mods if u create 3 d model i dont se u name in car model only forza if u konwert this to tdu dasynt medther".

If i dont use depositfiles i dont make new cars for TDU2 Autopack .

If community agree with kamil 1945 i finish makes DLC packs with mitkop81.

Yes, im only convert 3d model from forza or etc but i dont sell TDU2 Autopack only uploading on my depositfiles.

TDU2 Community : What to do in future ?

p.s. TDU2 Autopack Dream pack part II freezed ...

I was not here with you exhibit their fashion with Dr. float just asked if I can use them in your game beyond Dr Pack and if you can insert them on the server I know I will try improve the game and wogole but I also Durzo changed in its data base and I did not want this because it really spoil what would happen if xarlith began work on up to 5, and your Dr pack was not compatible and sometimes not who want must enter your changes

moja lista samochodów dodanych wygląda tak

lamborghini sesto elemento

lamborghini lp 640

lamborghini lp 670 sv

lamborghini diablo gtr

ferrari mig u1

bmw e46 csl

bmw m1

mecedes c63 amg

3 models gallardo

ford raptor svt

mitsubishi evo x and ix

ford rtr-x

mercedes 190 evolution

agera

cc8s

and more

and i must ddelete this all when u relased dream pack when i want only p1 and zonda r this joke

no, u want add my mods to ur pack i say NO, but u say thats im egoist ))

p.s. tdu2 autopack not need to install, u can add and install other free mods "as private use only" but not need made me guilty in ur specs data

--- Post Updated ---

I was not here with you exhibit their fashion with Dr. float just asked if I can use them in your game beyond Dr Pack and if you can insert them on the server I know I will try improve the game and wogole but I also Durzo changed in its data base and I did not want this because it really spoil what would happen if xarlith began work on up to 5, and your Dr pack was not compatible and sometimes not who want must enter your changes

moja lista samochodów dodanych wygląda tak

lamborghini sesto elemento

lamborghini lp 640

lamborghini lp 670 sv

lamborghini diablo gtr

ferrari mig u1

bmw e46 csl

bmw m1

mecedes c63 amg

3 models gallardo

ford raptor svt

mitsubishi evo x and ix

ford rtr-x

mercedes 190 evolution

agera

cc8s

and more

and i must ddelete this all when u relased dream pack when i want only p1 and zonda r this joke

Ur list includes 70 % of my mods and i dont give ur rights to use my car mods for ur pack , u can use it only as private pack only*

p.s. yes im EGOIST, because many mods i converted for tdu2 and spend very much time for it

I'm totally agree with AudiR8V10, please don't give up StarGT, don't listen to only one guy who complain like a kid :( Of course you can use depositfiles, this is not a problem for me and i think this is not a problem for 99,9 % of us (0,1 % = kamil 1945 :nods:) and of course your are not egoist, kamil 1945 is really stupid when he says that because you spend a lot of time making mods and sharing your hard work with us so i really don't understand why he says such a thing :fp2: Of course the mods you make are YOUR mods so you do what you want with them. I hope that we can move forward with that and make dream pack part 2 be released ;)

Not sure what is happening as "Kamil's 1945" english and writing is hard to understand. From what I read he wants to do and "release" a private pack with some of StarGT's conversions and is complaining about the cars not being released separately right?

Ok, first of all some of the cars converted by StarGTmay be from Forza but he's the one that spent time doing it, so for all effects the converted cars are his (i.e. the TDU2 versions). Second, this subject doesn't have anything to do with the release of the Dreampack part 2 so I don't understand why the development of this project was stopped because of a problem one guy has...

@StarGT and Miktop81: nevermind about what this guy said and just continue the project, most of the community don't care about the deposit files thing.:) You guys have been making an awesome job and it would be a waste of all your efforts so far if you don't finish it..

P.S. About the dream pack part 2 car list: :clap::excited::yay::drool2: