We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

I realized the FXX bug when I decided to load it up back on to my crappy computer because I couldn't wait anymore to try out the cars. Now I have a corrupted A7 car named "car not downloaded" and I can't even sell it (and taking it for a spin will crash the game). All it does is waste my garage space. Anyway, what cars were replaced with the new ones? I want to put the real top speed on the cars just because I'm kinda finicky about the top speeds. Tomorrow I can really test the cars to their fullest, since its too annoying to test them on my p.o.s computer (I use different computer to play TDU2 now).

Heh? Are you talking to me or F50? I haven't noticed a wheel bug with the 918 (yet, I've only glanced at the new cars so far in game), and the top speed thing isn't a big deal, I just want the performance to be like the real thing, but like I said, it's no big deal. Now the whole "FXX being technically another car" thing took effect the moment I opened the game with the update. Anyway, just a few stats to configure if you want to:

McLaren P1 top speed: Capable of reaching up to 395KMH but is electronically limited to 350 KMH

F2012 Horsepower: 80

F2012 RPM: 18000

Ferrari Laferrari Top Speed: 350KMH

Porsche 918 Spyder Top Speed: 350KMH

Lamborghini Veneno Top Speed: 355KMH

Pagani Zonda R Top Speed: 355KMH

F2012 Top Speed: No Sources I could find have an answer, so I guess this can be an exception.

Also noticed: It seems every car except for the Agera R has the same engine sound, don't know if it's just me or not. I could probably fix it myself.

I just find 2 bugs: :smig:

Porsche 918 Spider (Rims bug)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23862[/ATTACH]

Ferrari FXX (car bug - Dream pack part 1 and part 2 have 2 different FXX cars)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23863[/ATTACH]

Woah, where did that rim bug come from. All the beta's were fine lol.

EDIT: Could you try renaming the rims folder from "porsch" to "porsc" and try that?

Yes renaming the folder to Porsc worked for the 918 rims! Although i never had that kind of problem, my rims were just the 458 italia standard rims for some reason...

PS: All of my cars except the Agera R have the same sound as well, not sure if its supposed to be like that or not

And last that i checked i had the FXX problem too

No rims bug for me for the moment.

Amazing cars !

Great jobs guys !!!! Porsche logo and 918 in tdu : now, i dream of a 356 and a 911 not a ruf :p

Just a litte bug 167/167 cars but a car called CarNotDownloaded with "unfinished car" written on it : i think it is because i had already bought fxx before 1.3 update :-( i cant sell it and crashes the game when i take it ( not in car dealer nor used car dealer list and doesnt disappear when i sell the house that its in).

I think i found a bug, although i dont think anyone else has it for some reason... Im not even sure if this is a bug or if it is just like this, but my P1 wheelbase is gone funny. It wasnt like this when i bought it, but when i exited the game and went back in it was like this:

[ATTACH]23866[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23867[/ATTACH]

I think i found a bug, although i dont think anyone else has it for some reason... Im not even sure if this is a bug or if it is just like this, but my P1 wheelbase is gone funny. It wasnt like this when i bought it, but when i exited the game and went back in it was like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23866[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23867[/ATTACH]

Did you make any database changes whilst you had the game closed?

Amazing cars, amazing work like always !

The AutoPack team rule this game !!!

Thanks bartkramer for the 918 rims fix tip.

Now I have only the "car not downloaded" FXX bug but I hope this will be fixed soon, if its not possible to fix this bug, for me its fine because this is not a big problem.

Guys, i don´t know if the problem that i´m having it has to do with the Autopack or not (probably no):

I´ve noticed that some dlc cars are not available (for example, F40, Harley Davidson, 250GTO).

When i try to buy them show me this: DLC Content. No offers available at this moment. Please try again later".

I use to have this cars available, don´t know what hapenned.

Anyone else had this problem?

YES! I had made changes to a different car in TDU2 VPE, So i reset the Database and its fine now.. Thanks!! Its getting harder and harder to use VPE without corrupting or changing something in Dreampack.. and no i dont have indicators in P1 either, its probably supposed to be like that

You need to set up the TDU2DBCarList.xml correctly, or that's what I did at I don't get the wheelbase issue.

Edit:

Guys, i don´t know if the problem that i´m having it has to do with the Autopack or not (probably no):

I´ve noticed that some dlc cars are not available (for example, F40, Harley Davidson, 250GTO).

When i try to buy them show me this: DLC Content. No offers available at this moment. Please try again later".

I use to have this cars available, don´t know what hapenned.

Anyone else had this problem?

Probably TDU2 servers that are messed up again.

Hello guys :) I cant test the new dream pack right now (i will probably test it next week) but it looks absolutely insane ! Thanks for all the hard work of the modders, they did it again :cheeky: I have a little question : What's the problem with the FXX ? The car is not available anymore with this new part of the dreampack ?

If you want i can convert the audio, and send it to you so you can use it if you want..

Thanks, but I know how to do it as well if I want :) BTW About a previous post of yours concerning the radio stations, I never tried them, I just play hearing the engine sounds, although I have a plan for replacing the radio stations depending on the profile type used, e.g. Tobey Marshall avatar replica from NFS Movie with songs from the movie OST etc.

@StarGT an Miktop81: Speechless... :clap::clap::bow::thumbsup:Congratulations and thank you a lot for your hard work guys! :) I will have to try this out as soon as I finish the game for the first time. XD Don't know if my low end laptop can run this lol

i think they changed stuff about it to make it an independant car, as previously it used different files for stuff, like rims or gauges, but now its all got its own files and anyone who had bought the fxx in the previous autopack get an unfinished Lancia thing and they cant sell it. You can still buy the FXX new, its just if you had it before installing ver1.3 it comes up as an unknown car

i think they changed stuff about it to make it an independant car, as previously it used different files for stuff, like rims or gauges, but now its all got its own files and anyone who had bought the fxx in the previous autopack get an unfinished Lancia thing and they cant sell it. You can still buy the FXX new, its just if you had it before installing ver1.3 it comes up as an unknown car

Thanks for the answer ! So if i sell my FXX (the previous one) before installing the new pack, it will work ? (i mean no unrecognized old FXX and new FXX fully recognized with the new pack installed)

Heh? Are you talking to me or F50? I haven't noticed a wheel bug with the 918 (yet, I've only glanced at the new cars so far in game), and the top speed thing isn't a big deal, I just want the performance to be like the real thing, but like I said, it's no big deal. Now the whole "FXX being technically another car" thing took effect the moment I opened the game with the update. Anyway, just a few stats to configure if you want to:

McLaren P1 top speed: Capable of reaching up to 395KMH but is electronically limited to 350 KMH - teoretical top speed 416km/h

F2012 Horsepower: 80 - you are at bug mistake here!!!

F2012 RPM: 18000 - yes but impossible to be maked

Ferrari Laferrari Top Speed: 350KMH + teoretical top speed 435km/h, no speed limiter from the factory, just at the paper they say raise over 350km/h

Porsche 918 Spyder Top Speed: 350KMH - top speed 335km/h (theoretical top speed around 380km/h)

Lamborghini Veneno Top Speed: 355KMH - that's right

Pagani Zonda R Top Speed: 355KMH - here no one can tell how much can raise because this car like ferrari fxx is adjustable for the track

F2012 Top Speed: No Sources I could find have an answer, so I guess this can be an exception.

Also noticed: It seems every car except for the Agera R has the same engine sound, don't know if it's just me or not. I could probably fix it myself.

Wow sorry my mistake, maybe i forgot to put the sound files at the arhive