We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Guys, i don´t know if the problem that i´m having it has to do with the Autopack or not (probably no):

I´ve noticed that some dlc cars are not available (for example, F40, Harley Davidson, 250GTO).

When i try to buy them show me this: DLC Content. No offers available at this moment. Please try again later".

I use to have this cars available, don´t know what hapenned.

Anyone else had this problem?

Man are you sure that you use last database, because at last update all DLC's cars is unlocked

If its only that, thats not a big problem you should only release them separately or make a new archive if you want ;)

I think the first option is the best, I already downloaded the autoinstaller and other people as well so making a new archive again would require us to redownload.

I think the first option is the best, I already downloaded the autoinstaller and other people as well so making a new archive again would require us to redownload.

Yes i'm totally agree, but let mitkop81 choose what he want to do.

PS : I cant wait to test this new pack, i have dreamed of the veneno in TDU 2 and now its a dream come true :yay:

Hello guys :) I cant test the new dream pack right now (i will probably test it next week) but it looks absolutely insane ! Thanks for all the hard work of the modders, they did it again :cheeky: I have a little question : What's the problem with the FXX ? The car is not available anymore with this new part of the dreampack ?

The problem with FXX is that this car was with test ID wich is not exist at the game, wich mean that i try to create new ID with wich to add new car at the place of unfinished bike wich is released like a other car - kawazaki zx10 r from UP. But we can't use this car at races only for free ride. That's why i change that "not existed" ID with real ID from the game wich main that old FXX now is unfinished bike, but new FXX is at the place of unreleased traffic.

The problem with FXX is that this car was with test ID wich is not exist at the game, wich mean that i try to create new ID with wich to add new car at the place of unfinished bike wich is released like a other car - kawazaki zx10 r from UP. But we can't use this car at races only for free ride. That's why i change that "not existed" ID with real ID from the game wich main that old FXX now is unfinished bike, but new FXX is at the place of unreleased traffic.

Thanks a lot for all the explanations, now i realise that its much more complicated than i thought to add a car to the game :eek: Thanks a lot for your hard work im really happy to know that the future of TDU2 is in safe hands :clap:

dreampack2 car missed sounds[/url] - this is the missing sounds, put it at your sounds/vehicles folder

I have exactly the same weather here in France so i can fully understand that is hard these days to do anything, don't be sad we all forgive you of course ;) ( i wish for a temperature drop eventually because the current weather is really hard to handle :sohot:)

I have exactly the same weather here in France so i can fully understand that is hard these days to do anything, don't be sad we all forgive you of course ;) ( i wish for a temperature drop eventually because the current weather is really hard to handle :sohot:)

Thanks man but unfortunelly here the temperatures don't goes down soon... next 10 days we will have temperatures between 36-42 degrees :(

But im happy because at 24.07 i will go at the sea at vacantion and i will come back at 02.08.

Thanks man but unfortunelly here the temperatures don't goes down soon... next 10 days we will have temperatures between 36-42 degrees :(

But im happy because at 24.07 i will go at the sea at vacantion and i will come back at 02.08.

Yes, thats is sad but we need to handle these temperatures a couple more days :(

Ho i'm happy for you man, i wish you a really good vacation, enjoy that as much as you can you deserve that after all the work on autopack :)

dreampack2 car missed sounds[/url] - this is the missing sounds, put it at your sounds/vehicles folder

No need to apologize! Easy mistake ;)

I can relate to your weather problems, its been scorching hot here in London!! One of the reasons im so excited to move to Switzerland, it'll be colder there!! I much prefer cold weather! Enjoy your sea vacation, much deserved! And thanks for fixing the missing sound problem so quick, best team of modders ive seen!

PLEASE : renaming the rims folder from "porsch" to "porsc" to fix bug with 918

Thanks, it works. :)

I think I find also a provisory solution for the FXX bug if that matters for someone. :smig:

If you have and put the db_data file from the Dream pack 1 in the game install diretory (Euro - Bnk - database) folder the bug is fixed. :D

I recommend a backup of the game save before that. :nods:

--- Post Updated ---

Thanks a lot for the sounds and don't worry about it. :)

Recent global news: "June warmest EVER recorded globally as forecasters warn 2015 set to be a record breaking year" By Associated Press 20/07/2015.

Its probably more humid in Europe than it is in Arizona. Where I live there is usually just heat (unless its going to storm) and one day nearly 20 years ago it was 123 degrees farenheight and the power went out, engines died, and school was dismissed. Its hot enough to melt your shoes (if they are cheap that is).

I think I find another bug. :smig:

This time is a traffic car bug, I have not 100% sure but I think this bug only occur if we drive a dlc car.

[ATTACH]23876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23878[/ATTACH]

PS: I think is a good idea to have a traffic car pack dlc in the future because the traffic cars are so ugly LOL :insane:

No that can't be just a dlc car's fault. The technicality of dlc detection is that inside the data of said car, there is sort of a "flag," which says if the car is dlc or not. If the flag is negative, it will not be picked up by dlc detection. If it positive, the car will be detected, thats why no dlc hack programs work, because in order to do so, it must be able to write into your database file, which none of them can. Such a "flag" should not effect traffic vehicles. I do however, agree with a modified traffic car dlc, but I don't know if thd actual traffic vehicles have anyone driving them. I just wouldn't use it with my crappy pc (because one polygon more than normal tdu 2 models results in severe, untolerable lag that just makes the game unsatisfactory).

I think I find another bug. :smig:

This time is a traffic car bug, I have not 100% sure but I think this bug only occur if we drive a dlc car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23878[/ATTACH]

PS: I think is a good idea to have a traffic car pack dlc in the future because the traffic cars are so ugly LOL :insane:

Thats a weird bug :eek: Do you use vehicule property editor ? I can't test the new pack right now so i cant tell if i have the same bug :(