We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Is anyone else having problems with TDU2 and Windows 10? I updated last night and when I open Universal launcher it says the software has to be authenticated, then brings me to a page where I have to enter a serial, and Ive tried to launch in both Online and Offline mode and neither work and both bring up the same damn message... Anyone know anything about this? I also cant get Better DS3 to work, because I use a PS3 controller to play.. I really regret updating to Windows 10 now :(

Hey guys, what is the name of the Ferrari 458 spyder's rims? Id love to put some different rims on it but cant find which rims to replace? Anyone know what folder they are in and whats the name of the file?

--- Post Updated ---

That sounds great guys! Question: Can we request any car or does it have to be an existing mod your going to include and improve like you've been doing? Example: There is an existing BMW i8 mod that would be great in 1.4, but id also ABSOLUTELY adore a Jaguar F Type or maybe even a CX-75 in the game, which are not existing mods. Basically my question is would you guys be open to new projects or do you just want to improve old ones and include them in autopack?

Hey guys, what is the name of the Ferrari 458 spyder's rims? Id love to put some different rims on it but cant find which rims to replace? Anyone know what folder they are in and whats the name of the file?

--- Post Updated ---

That sounds great guys! Question: Can we request any car or does it have to be an existing mod your going to include and improve like you've been doing? Example: There is an existing BMW i8 mod that would be great in 1.4, but id also ABSOLUTELY adore a Jaguar F Type or maybe even a CX-75 in the game, which are not existing mods. Basically my question is would you guys be open to new projects or do you just want to improve old ones and include them in autopack?

The 458 italia spider rims is named 599_GTB_stickers_f_01 and is placed at ferrari folder.

Abouth this question need StarGT to get answeer because he is the man who create the models ;) but has i know if the existed model is good he will use it and improve it, but if the model is bad he start new project from zero.

I don't usually have wishlists, but since the last update contained some major hypercars, let's turn down a notch. I'd like to see some of the more mid range sports cars.

In the Modern Road car Category:

1) BMW M4 F82.

2) BMW M6 F12. (2014)

3) Jaguar F-type R coupe.

In the Classic Road car category:

1) Porsche Carrera GT.

2) Mercedes CLK- GTR.

Yep. That's about it.

Note : Only attempt, If any of these cars are possible. You guys have already done a lot so far. Thank you. :)

My wishlist:

1) Ferrari 458 Speciale

2) Ferrari 488 GTB

3) BMW M4 F82

4) Nissan GT-R Nismo

5) Bentley Continental GT V8S

6) Maserati Quattroporte SQ4

7) Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

8) Porsche Panamera GTS

9) Lamborghini Aventador SV

10) Audi RS6 Avant C7

11) Tesla Model S

Also I would like to drive Ferrari 458 Italia or Nissan GT-R with Liberty Walk package ;)

I am sorry if I copied any of other user's requests :) I know that F-Type and M4 were requested before but I really like those ones (also I like RS7 and GT and GT3 RS and Vanquish and Range Rover Autobigraphy Edition etc.)

:D Would be nice to see any car of that list in game ;) There is no need to get all of them but one or two would be nice :) Anyway thanks for all of your work on this patch :clap:

Thanks so much mitkop!

If Stargt is open to new cars here is my All time wishlist:

Audi RS7

Jaguar F Type (Roadster or Coupe, doesnt really matter)

BMW M4

Mclaren 650S or a 570S perhaps? Maybe even the 675LT? I know these are relatively new and theres probably no good models yet but its just so amazing i thought id suggest it.. Saw a 570S for GTA 4, looked pretty good quality

Lykan Hypersport

A Porsche 911 (991) (Any version really - GT3, GT3 RS, Turbo S, Targa 4S)

Alot of what @F12Berlinetta said was great too!

Just a few suggestions! You guys still make whatever you want, i know i constantly say this but if you cant make some of the cars requested dont get stressed about it, just make what you can, we'll still love and thank you for it! ;)

Wishlist:

-RS6 C7/RS7

-911 991 GT3

-458 Speciale

-Aventador roadster/SV

-AM Vanquish

-S63 W222/ S63 Coupe

-Vette C7 Z06

-Malibu SS 65'

-Challenger Hellcat

and...

sound for wette C7/C7 Z06 or C6 ZR1 converted from TDU1 Vette sound, it sounds real!

Thanks and thumbs up!

My wishlist:

1) Ferrari 458 Speciale

2) Ferrari 488 GTB

3) BMW M4 F82

4) Nissan GT-R Nismo

5) Bentley Continental GT V8S

6) Maserati Quattroporte SQ4

7) Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

8) Porsche Panamera GTS

9) Lamborghini Aventador SV

10) Audi RS6 Avant C7

11) Tesla Model S

I am sorry if I copied any of other user's request :) I know that F-Type, M4 was requested before but I really like this one (also I like RS7 and GT and GT3 RS)

:D Would be nice to see any car of that list in game ;) There is no need to get all of them but one or two would be nice :) Anyway thanks for all of your work on this patch :clap:

Nothing about copying other's requests. That makes more votes for the few cars in common. I see, the F-type and M4 are more popular.

LOL, Imagine me saying in a Sarcastic Voice: "Do you like Star Wars??" :lol:

Only the Dark Side because of the cookies.

But people think about it that 74-Z Speeder Bike with is 500 km/h speed will be the Bugatti Veyron true killer and if there is a problem in a race they can shoot the blaster cannon also Lol.

If StarGT is open to new mods then:

- 2015 Porsche 991 GT3 RS (TDUZoqqer released one for TDU. Maybe you could ask permission to use his model?) or any other modern Porsche (991 Turbo S etc.)

- Ferrari 458 Speciale

- Jaguar F-Type (Coupe, Roadster or R)

- 2015 BMW M3 or M4

- GTA Spano (NFS Rivals)

- 2015 Ford Mustang (NFS Rivals, interior could be from any other Mustang or the Shelby GT500)

- Koenigsegg One:1 (NFS Rivals model, normal Agera interior could be used)

- P1 GTR (maybe as an alternative to the P1 in Autopack 1.31, doesn't need to be the real model, just add a spoiler/wing from FH2 and the wrap of the GTR)

- La Ferrari FXXK (maybe as an alternative to the La Ferrari already released in Autopack, doesn't need a new model, just add a spoiler/wing that would look good from FM4)

- Aventador SV (as an alternative to the Aventador already released in the UP 0.4, just add a spoiler/wing from FM4 or FH if possible)

- 2016 Ford GT (waiting for FM6 to be released :lol:)

If we're only taking about cars that have already been released then I'm fine with whatever you guys decide or the community. :)

@jpdcmo: :lol: For that and if you're old enough to remember you would be better off playing Star Wars Episode 1 Racer for PC. I had it a long time ago and it was a pretty fun game, very similar to the Wipeout series for the PS1.

i mean donate our modding team with ordering new cars

TDU2 AutoPack 1.4 i think in september *

you shouldn't ask for donations unless your mods are top quality.

The LaFerrari I helped with a donation is a much higher quality than the one in the autopack

So, when you get things right and make things correct, then I think donations are necessary at a professional level.

You shouldn't ask for donations unilaterally. It should be bilateral privately. But that's my opinion.

edit: So people don't think I'm arguing here is my reason.

By asking for donations unilaterally, it weakens the modding community. Star has pretty much asked, give us money and we will give you a new pack.

This isn't what modding is about.

People may think I'm a hypocrite but I donated bilateral "privately" so nobody knew what was going on. It protects the modding.

Modding should remain free and as a passion.