We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

i mean donate our modding team with ordering new cars

TDU2 AutoPack 1.4 i think in september *

Oh okay, well personally id love to donate, but I cant. I literally cant, I'm under 18 and im not allowed to have a credit card. At best all I can do is support you guys, and tell people about your amazing work. I really enjoy these packs but as I said I cant donate and honestly, a big reason mod communities fall apart is because they start asking for money. And I partly agree, your work deserves to be paid for - its always top quality and its always amazing. I'm not saying its wrong to ask for money, I would almost say you guys are doing a better job at making this game good than Atari or Eden itself! There's no way id still play without mods. But I'm sorry - I just cant. If I could mod, id help you out and be part of the team. But I cant(If someone was willing to teach me and show me properly how to id be open to it but who has the time is the real problem). If I had my own credit card, believe me, I would pay you. I'm not going to lie my family Is wealthy enough, my dad drives an RS7 for gods sake. But I dont have a way to pay you. No matter how much of a responsible teenager I am [WHICH IS ALOT. I am a god compared to other teens - I stay at home and never go out to parties, I actually do housework when I'm told and I'm a good student in school. My teachers refer to me as 'the quiet one who gets straight A's] neither of my parents let me buy anything online with their cards unless its Amazon. I'm still going to support you guys and I'm still going to stay here - but once again, I'm sorry I cannot pay you. If anyone takes offence to this paragraph, please dont. I'm just stating how I'm sorry that I cant pay you, please don't get upset. I know this was so long and thank you if you actually took the time to read it :)

PS: I know I say sorry a LOT, but dont blame me - blame my country for being an apologetic one. ;)

Thank you for yet another amazing job !!! I enjoyed all, but ...

The Porsche 918 SpyderIUHUUU !!! Incredible acceleration and sound, very, very good ...

Please if possible, do the same work to other models

Porsche?

And why not, extend to other models Super Sport, would be possible in the future?!?

Anyway I could not fail to thank you again, and tell guys you are a genius !!!

you shouldn't ask for donations unless your mods are top quality.

The LaFerrari I helped with a donation is a much higher quality than the one in the autopack

So, when you get things right and make things correct, then I think donations are necessary at a professional level.

You shouldn't ask for donations unilaterally. It should be bilateral privately. But that's my opinion.

edit: So people don't think I'm arguing here is my reason.

By asking for donations unilaterally, it weakens the modding community. Star has pretty much asked, give us money and we will give you a new pack.

This isn't what modding is about.

People may think I'm a hypocrite but I donated bilateral "privately" so nobody knew what was going on. It protects the modding.

Modding should remain free and as a passion.

its ok, we make free TDU2 AutoPacks but with our wishes cars * only

Yeah that seems fair!

PS: Just a quick question: Does anyone elses Agera R stripes disappear sometimes? On the Hood? Just thought id say, it doesnt really bother me

I think i have a little bug with the agera, when you cruise you can see some "parts" of the doors moving and go inside the car, thats hard to explain but i don't know if im the only one who have this bug, so if someone can confirm that, all you have to do is drive (it appears at medium speed or higher) and look one of the doors (the bug appears on both doors).

PS : I've never seen the stripes disappear :O

I think i have a little bug with the agera, when you cruise you can see some "parts" of the doors moving and go inside the car, thats hard to explain but i don't know if im the only one who have this bug, so if someone can confirm that, all you have to do is drive (it appears at medium speed or higher) and look one of the doors (the bug appears on both doors).

I don't have this problem :/

Guys do I have to uninstall DreamPack I before installing this one ? I know that part II brings also the previous ones, just want to make sure I run out of troubles with the game. Please explain me why did you unlock all DLC cars in part II ? I thought or read here that you are against DLC hacking.

Btw: Has anyone noticed that Pagani Huayra doesn't share the engine sounds in MP ? Maybe It is only my problem...

Appreciate all help & feedback, thanks.

PS: Happy Birthday StarGT :)

This is my wishlist: 1-Lamborghini Sesto Elemento / 2-Audi RS6 (new) ./ 3-Audi RS7 / 3-SRT10 Dodge Viper GTS (2014 or 2015) ./ 4-Dodge Charger SRT8 2015 /.. 5-Dodge Challenger SRT8 392. The truth that in an upcoming patch including the Lambo Sesto Elemento already enough for me. Thank You.:happyroll:

Here is some main cars for suggestion , hope your team will refer:

Toyota:AE86,Ft86,Camry,MR2,chaser Mk2,GT1

Honda:NSX 2015 or old one, Civic

Mazda:RX-7(FC/FD)&furai

Mitsubishi:EVO

Nissan:GTR32/33,240SX, Fairlady Z (Z31)&nissan 2000 gtr

Jaguar:Xj220&Xj220S,D type

Porsche:Carrera GT,911,997GT2&GT3

Ferrari:512,512bb,488,360,250 GT,355,575&575GTR,412P 1967,288GTO,F40LM,F50GT,P4

Mercedes:CLK GTR,C63 black series,SLS Amg black series,AMG GT S,CL class

Lamborghini:Sesto Elemento,1971 Lamborghini Miura P400,Lp670 sv,Lp720, Diablo VT&GTR

Maserati:MC12&MC12 GT1

Alfa:Romeo 4C,Montreal,155v6 Ti,1968 Romeo T33/2 'Daytona',512M

BMW:M3&M3 GTR,M5,M6

Aston Martin:V12 Zagato,V12 Vanquish 2001,DB5/6,1987 V8 Vantage Zagato,DBR9,Vantage GT4,V12 Vantage GT3

Mclaren:F1 GTR LM 1995,F1 longtail 1997,P1GTR

Noble:M600,M12

Lotus:Elise S, Exige S, Esprit V8

Bentley:Continental GT,Continental GT3

Audi:R8 LMX,R8 GT3 LMS,Audi A4 DTM,R15 LMP,R18 TDI

Ford:GT 2015,GT MK1&2,Mustang Mach 1,Mustang GT-R Racing,Mustang Svt Cobra

Cadillac:Luxury Convertible Concept,2002 Cadillac Cien Concept,CTS, Eldorado1960,1969 Cadillac

Dodge:2015 Viper Srt10,Challenger,Charger Daytona 1970, Viper Gts,Viper Gts-R,Viper SRT-10 GT3

Chevrolet:corvette zr1 1970, Sting Ray 1966,C6-R,C7-R

Maybe make some Nascar,rally car&GT class race car in TDU 2 will be more fun~

BTW…I want to donate your team but I have no paypal AC...

Gyys i want opinion are you like this new main menu sound because i can't decide are we need to include it at the next part of the pack and want your votes.

You can vote here Straw Poll

You better should come to it with some preselected musics or give the chance to player for a fresh new sound, for commemorating the 4th year anniversary of this community or some.. before replacing it like this !

You definitely get a thing with proposing something like that, and also by added a poll for other opinion.

But make a poll with choiced musics from the people that they want to listen and from some very latest hipe world music artist like :

"Armin Van buuren", "Diplo", "Joachim Garraud", "Tiësto" and some other great figure from the "High Fly world" that TDU aimed before the end of the development stage.

Dont ever forget that in the data of the games : jewelry, tatoos, wild clothe, Live club, "in live" DJ party at random club, where all implemented in the basic code line of this game !

So making new ride, how awesome of you that you could do that, but touching the general ambient of the game ? go ask the opinion of the rest of the actual players of this very latest TDU2 Famous game !

Make it Hype ! Make it Clubbing ! Make it move Forward to the actual game market !

Best Regard, ForAll !

EDIT : the aimed ambient music at this top moment of this year 2015 ;)

https://youtu.be/dCDvcT3BmQM