We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Where are the sound files for the c7 stingray, the lamborghini veneno, the mclaren p1 hybrid, and the 918 porshe spyder, and the zonda R. for me they all have the same sound, ive looked and have haad no luck finding the sound files for them also i looked in the sounds folder and there is no .bnk for them. pls help

Hi, i like your pack so much.

But i still have some very little bugs :

- f430 drivers arms that move in a weird way when steering

-it is a bug or not ? : fatboylow drivers seems to drive a diavel or other more sportive bike

-in some cars in the garage :drivers arms shake a lot when moving camera idk how to say it in an other way

- gt500 kr : shaking when stopped both exterior and cockpoit view

- no hud for fxx

- fxx : bug i have a "Carnotdownloaded" car that i can't sell (how to sell it btw???)

- HUD of SLK 55AMG is hud for wiesman mf3 or mf5

As much as i know, Xarlith say he's on something about that, and some minor improvement.. See the post about the unofficial patch v0.4

Hello! all I would like to thank all the people involved in this project, a excellent work for our TDU2.

Good I found a bug in this mod, is in Championsship, High East Ibiza, Ibiza suburbs Race, Class C4, every time I try to enter this race the TDU2 is in black screen, I did a test on the file "db_data.cpr" put the original and it worked, I hope to correct in the next update.

Sorry for my English, I am Brazilian and I am in the first year English course.

Hi Ikkitousen.

i got the same problem.

When you change the file, do you loose the cars from the pack?

Yep, all of the dreampack cars you bought will be turned into a pink mustang. Although it depends on what version of the database you have. If it is dream pack part 1, you will only lose the cars from part 2. If you have the stock database, you will lose all of the cars from unofficial patch+dreampack.

ok, I wait for an update that fixes this problem.

well I've been digging in TDU2VPE 2.0 and found 2 cars in this TDU2 AutoPack ver.1.3.1 "Dream pack part II, which is not being used.

the first I found was the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR, he put in a store and there appeared a Pagany Huayra, the second car was an Audi S1, he put in a store and appeared an Audi R8 black Serie whole mangled, I will replace them by other cars that I have not, such as the Dodge viper GTS 2013 and another, I will put the BMW M5 F10, is a personal tip.

thanks for the bug report man. Yes i noticed that problem too and will start searching from where is comes. I hope that i can fix it.

PS: Guys i found the problem and i need to tell you - who bought Ferrari FXX from Dreampack need to sold it because this car will be changed again or removed at the next version and you will have "car not downloaded" wich is possible to can't be sold. Before you was report other bug with traffic cars that i think is the main problem of this races that can't be started.

--- Post Updated ---

599_gtb_stickers_high is the file of 458 italy spyder sound

you can't fix that problem, guys, or i don't know how to fix with tdu2vpe. I fix that problem at my game and for now the dreampack's fxx is not exist at my game because i delete it and restore the original traffic car that was at it's place.We will decide are we include again that car at the pack or will be removed forever (i don't want to delete it). You can try something with tdu2vpe - remove the fxx from the shops - this maybe can fix the problem, because i know that are we add some traffic car at the shops, this car dissapear from the streets and that mean a problem. The car will not exist at the shops but if you are bought it she will be at your garage.

correct. i noticed that it is impossible to edit through tdu2vpe. this is due to the editing done to some of the traffic/unreleased car bugging the race. if only 1 car bugging it, it is better to replace it with other car, if the bug was caused by multiple cars, it is wise not to edit it unless you really wants to do it. the only ppl powerful enough to edit this professionally is you, other guy (forgot his name) and of course Xarlith.

db_data - here is the fix that i made but at this database the FXX is removed from the game and the shops. Using that data is not recommended, because of possible bugs with other cars (at this data have cars that still is not included at the pack). My advice - made backups of your save and then try are the races that was bugged is fixed. At my game BUGGED race that was noticed now is ok, but i don't know wich other races was bugged. This database is test version and be carefull with it.

Hello! Personally, I managed to fix the bug without removing the FXX Evoluzione, and more, she was with Colors, Red, Yellow, Black and Blue, I added a few cars in the stores to make the test, and it did not not a problem so far, sorry, but I only have 3 post to post links, so the staff can someone get my email, I send to you to test and then posting ..