We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Downloading, will try it when I get a chance. I really appreciate all the hard work that you guys have done, thanks a lot StarGT, Miktop81 and everyone involved! :clap::clap:

However, I can't leave without saying 2 things to you StarGT:

1. You say that you "create the models" which is not true as far as I know, because the majority of the models themselves were created by programmers, designers and other professionals to different games. It's correct if you say that you converted the models to TDU2 and improved them. That would be right.

2. You guys do this because you want, no one is forcing you. You deserve donations and I know it's frustrating but you're always complaining and people might be fed up with that. You say "...and nobody wants donate work..." when you don't even have an idea if people can donate or not. Except for some idiots the majority of people would donate if they could. At least you have a decent computer that can run the game maxed out fine, there are MANY people who can't say the same thing. I see many modders converting cars to other games, including the first TDU, and you're the only one that I've ever seen complaining and asking for money. If you're unemployed (welcome to Earth...) I understand your despair and frustration but I think you might be doing this for the wrong reasons.

Translation:

Тим не менше, я не можу залишити, не кажучи 2 речі для вас StarGT:

1. Ви кажете, що "створення моделі", які не є істинним, наскільки я знаю, тому що більшість самих моделей були створені програмістами, дизайнерами та іншими фахівцями в різних іграх. Це правильно, якщо ви скажете, що перетворюється моделі в TDU2 і поліпшення їх. Це було б правильно.

2. Ви, хлопці, зробити це, тому що ви хочете, ніхто не змушує вас. Ви заслуговуєте пожертвування, і я знаю, що це засмучує, але ви завжди скаржаться, і люди могли б бути набридло, що. Ви кажете, "... і ніхто не хоче пожертвувати роботу ...", коли ви навіть не мають уявлення, якщо люди можуть пожертвувати чи ні. Для деяких ідіотів винятком більшість людей буде пожертвувати, якщо вони могли. Принаймні, у вас є пристойний комп'ютер, який може запустити гру перевищено в порядку, є багато людей, які не можуть сказати те ж саме. Я бачу багато моддеров перетворення автомобілі з іншими іграми, зокрема перший TDU, і ви єдиний, що я коли-небудь бачив скаржитися і просити грошей. Якщо ви безробітний (вітати на Землю ...)

Я розумію ваше відчай і розчарування, але я думаю, що ви могли б робити це по неправильним причин.

Постскриптум Вибачте за помилки, я Google Translator перевести на ucranian.

Yeah, he pretty much asked for every super car that exists. Most of those models aren't even good enough quality for TDU2. I kinda would like a Ford GT90 but I don't ask for it because good models for it don't exist, not even any money can buy. Just enjoy the new cars, and savor them. If you just a whole crap ton of cars in one update you would get bored rather quickly, wouldn't you think?

well... I ALSO GOT A BUG, If you already own an FXX it will be replaced by a traffic vehicle in your garage.. but dont worry FXX will still be in the dealer...

Here is my solution.. Before you install the Carbon Pack 1.4 ... Sell your FXX first ...then install the carbon pack 1.4 ...

If you already have carbon pack 1.4 installed just uninstall it ... roll back to your previous version.. as I said , i recommend to sell your FXX before installing the pack or else it will turn into a Traffic compact car and you will not be able to sell or remove it from garage...

Bug: About the Lykan and the Elemento. The guages are the same or they're not working. Are they added to the patch or are they incomplete? Please let me know. By the way you guys, nice job. :)

Look at the interior view, those gauges are very hard to make in exterior view, they look like space ship gauges! That's why.

--- Post Updated ---

Besides, I owned the FXX (IIRC) and I installed v1.4 and it's normal.

What a wonderful work they do in this team my God !!! It's amazing what they get created. I run out of words of thanks. Only THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

--- Post Updated ---

I found a small bug in the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, and having 3 beams of light shows in night driving. It looks like a ghost beside the car (one pity). Anyway it is great! Regards.

As promised here is the Agera R review, a little long but I included a few comparisons with other hyper cars at the end, overall though I think it's a well detailed model with great physics that make it both fun and easy enough for anyone to drive without too much difficulty, here's a link to the review (it just uploaded so may still be processing in some countries as I type this):