We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Carlstone13 thank you man for the new videos - is very good and interesting, but comparing between Agera R Laferrari and Mclaren P1 is very difficult because this 3 cars is very very different. By the way check your sounds because that is not original sound of the mclaren p1 (this sound is basic for all cars that haven't sound). By my opinion the easyest car for driving is laferrari and is little quicker than other 2 at the tests in the highway tunnel. Mclaren P1 is very nervous car at 1,2 and 3rd gear (like a real one). If you want to try how fast is this cars you can test it at this hishway tunnel at the Hawaii.

Thanks, however I like to test the cars on track as it gives a more overall idea of how the cars handle on low speed and high speed corners aswell as straights, also the track I usually use (Hawaii Airport) was wet at the time of recording so I used the track on Ibiza, which in my opinion is far too slow for these hypercars, however I think it still gave a good idea of how the cars handled in game,

Also, I am thinking of using a lot more editing in my reviews as I do in my Minecraft series, so hopefully this'll allow me to include more in depth things such as high speed highway runs, so thanks for the ideas and suggestions as always!

Good job overall on the Agera R, and in testing I am really enjoying the Carbon Pack too, however it has it';s bugs that I will be showing in my video, some of which I know arent your fault!

Thanks as ever for the support

-Carlstone13

Uploading my Carbon Pack overview as I type this so expect it in around 3-4 hours (slow internet :( ) I'll update with a link when it's done!

--- Post Updated ---

There it is, right now it's still processing, but this is the Carbon Pack overview, to Mitko and the modders, feel free to use this on here, though I do critisize a lot of bugs in it!