We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Guys i need your help. I want to create new sounds for some cars, but i haven't good examples for it. I need you to create some videos with sounds of this car wich need to have some seconds at idle, some seconds at 2000, 4000,6000 and more RPM/min withought other noices (if is possible). If you have a game wich have

Lykan Hypersport,

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento,

Porsche 918 Spyder,

Audi Quattro S1

BMW M5, BMW 320i Group5,BMW I8

Bugatti EB110SS,

BMW S1000RR,

Lotus Exige V6 Cup, Lotus Elise,

Ginetta G40,

Mazda MX-5, RX7,

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo .....

I hope that you can help me with some sounds that i can use for converting...i will wait

And here is 2 examples for lykan hypersport sound but is not real:

and

TheLegionary i can't understand your question? M5 is BMW M5 F10 (2011) - 4.4 V8 twinturbo 560bhp. For the other cars - i think that better variant for it's sounds is from the games because there we can record needed engine sounds at any revs (example 5-6 sec at 2000 rpm/min, then put liitle trottle to 4000 and again 5-6 sec..). You can record full videos has you like is not nessesery to be only at this revs. But is need to have 5-6 sec at constant revs because i use this 5-6 sec then to create audio files for the sound of our cars. Well i think that one car is finished from the list - Lancer Evo X: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaiuC39oA4. If i find better sounds i can rebuild it, but for now this will be.