We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Welcome back Damys, you miss us, because we need so much sounds but we can't find it. Has you see i start to try to create this sounds myself and....maybe i have succsess or not - you guys will tell that. I will write you PM to tell for what cars we need sounds. And thank you for the A45 AMG sound, i still not hear it but i believe that is very very good sound.

I've just downloaded this mod, and it's really awesome! I really hope you guys continue this, so here's some feedback for you:

-The Ducati Diavel Carbon & Harley Davidson rims are gone.

-The camera in the Sesto Elemento and Veneno aren't exactly where they should be.

-The Mercedes A45 AMG's color is always white/silver.

-The Ducati Diavel Carbon & Harley Davidson rims are gone.-fixed

-The camera in the Sesto Elemento and Veneno aren't exactly where they should be. - haven't better cameras

-The Mercedes A45 AMG's color is always white/silver - interesting....at my game too, something was bugged here, i will try to fix

PS: The problem with collors of A45 AMG is at bnk files and will be fixed at the next part. Guys check all new cars are the shop collors work at the road or only at the shops. I lost my save before and now i i haven't big wish to play anything again....and this sounds....they takes so much time...and creating of the new cars....just i can't check everything...

my fastest cars in TDU2 EP5 is out, and it may show you guys some changes that need to be done to the hypercars haha!

(As of this post it is still processing so may not be in 720P yet)

--- Post Updated ---

for some reason the times list at the end of the video was wrong, so check the description if you want to see a full list of the times of every car so far in the series!

Carlstone13 i was very impressed by your episodes of Fastest cars in tdu2 and decide and i to try this. My lap times with 7 cars for now is closest between competitors. The lap times is:

1st place - Laferrari stock :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKywh1L0jy4

2nd place - Bugatti Veyron 16/4 at 4 level tuning - 1.43.52

3rd place - Bugatti Veyron Super Sport stock - 1.44.16

4. place - Bugatti Veyron Sanq Bleu stock - 1.44.37

5. place - Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport 4lvl - 1.45.09

6. Saleen S7 TT stock - 1.45.11

7.Bugatti Veyron Centenaire stock - 1.45.86

Well Carlstone13 abouth tuned cars i use one save that i download from the internet, because i loose my save. And when i start testing the cars i didn't saw that bugatti veyron 16/4 and grand sport are tuned. For Laferrari's laps - that time was after 2 laps with it...but i don't think that i can beat your lap time.I try and one lap with F2012 but i didn't record it - it was brutal lap - 1.34 something .... like a real F1 car - big difference between it and other cars :). Im glad from the result.

Guys, I think I have found a rare bug with the McLaren F1. I was driving it, around for about 20 minutes, then I started doing donuts for a minute and I went into first person to find that there were two steering wheels, one was sitting still while another one overlapping it was steering. I took a picture but I accidently forgot to save it...

Hey, dunno if this has been reportet yet, but when I drive the Pagani Zonda R the drivers head is sticking out of the roof, as well as the seatbelts are in a weird position. Would be cool if you could adress that bug in the next update. Btw. great job with the autopacks - thank you :)