We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Well i saw and that problem and fix it. Is possible to have and other bugs with rims because of samples with adding rims to some cars that haven't own rims. I can't check all cars at the game that's why i will very very gratefull when you guys report that problems. Thank you.

I don't know man. We will release new 8 cars that want time to be created and cleaned from bugs. StarGT have soo much work to do with 3d models, but he haven't time to finish all cars, but i hope soon to finish it. We need to be patiented....and i can't tell when we will be ready with next part for releasing.

At the beginning of this post i was start critique Carlstone13 .... sorry i didn't understand your comment man. Yes you are right this sound is maybe for rotary engine and maybe will be better for Mazda RX7 or RX8 but i haven't other sound man. That sound i found at one of the models that is released at forums....for Mazda MX5 we need inline 4-cillinder engine sound. If someone can help please welcome.

Abouth commoncar.bnk - i didn't change nothing there, StarGT create there this number plates that was now at all Autopack cars. Feel free to change that file with that you like guys, but have a little issue - maybe some cars will loose they body and interior collors.

WOOOWWWW !!!! Exsaltacion, excitement, fascination. Almost perfect!!!

My body trembled as the download was finished. Really great job !!!

--- Post Updated ---

The flaw I found is the sound of several cars; when you come back to compete or repeat testing the same car this is the second time without sound to start the race.

--- Post Updated ---

Mazda MX5 thought that would be the 2015 version is impressive, however with improvements that has the autopack was very very very good...

--- Post Updated ---

Excuse my ignorance. But I have no idea how to put skins for the Ginetta G40. Can you help me? Thank you!

first of all, congratulation on the released of TDU2 1.5 Autopack. So far, i haven't tested all of the changes yet, but i have tested the Mclaren P1. what i found is that the car is twitchy/nervous when turning at high speed. i will report again later if got any problem.

Hey again, I didn't mean to offend, all I meant was the only problem I could find is the Mazda MX5's sound! other than that I love the patch, the Elise is a brilliant car to drive!!!

I know rotary engines very well, My dream car is a rotary, and to me that defiantly sounds like it's meant to be a tuned 2 rotor, which is slightly annoying as other than the sound I love the MX5!!

To MagicV8 - man i have this problem too but the problem is not from the Autopack, because i have and game copy only with DLC's and UP04 withougth other changes and this problem with Spyker D12 rims is the same and at original game. I will try to find this rims at the database and will try to fix that problem, because that problem is with rim sizing.

M3SS1 - what are you mean man? Tell me wich handling of Mclaren P1 was better - like this at 1.5 or old handling from 1.3? My personal opinion after testing at the one and same track now and before - now the car is much better at the track but at the roads i didn't test it. I think that now McLaren P1 is much easy to be drived (but this is my personal opinion).

Saleendriver - interior cameras is from original cars and have a posibility to be little not how you like it. That's why the people was create CAMERA HACK to adjust positions how you like it personally. We can't change original cameras because that affect to all cars that use this camera.