We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Hello Mitkop81. How are you? I do not want to get into where not applicable; and Jorgemodek sound bite? I just wonder who is excellent at what he does (no offense to anyone). You do not have to answer if I uncomfortable. My apologies of the case and I wish the best for this year and the next Packs for TDU2. Regards.

Guys, yes, BMW M1 Procar is race car, but is classic race car. We told that next part will be with classic cars, that not mean sedans or hatchbacks :). And all 4 cars at next part is little or more racing cars from the past, but you will see wich will be. 2 of they we are told you wich are they. For other 2 we think to keep secret;)

What abouth comment from gadd3008....i can't undestand all, but.... I think that there is not better sound modder of jordemodek - he is the best but aslo he quitting from tdu2 before a long time ago. Unfortunelly we need sound mods that at this moment is not created. dammys create some of they but and he is missing. I try from time to time to create some sounds....but i don't think that they are good. And that is one of the problems with that pack....i hope someone help us.

Well, Mitkop81. You have all my moral support and my faith. I bet all for the best team in the world modders, and those you are. You're very very good at what you've done with patches TDU2. You have my full confidence friend. Without your team and turboduck, TDU2 today would be past history. It is thanks to you all and his enormous talent remains TDU2 future. THANKS!!!

Guys you can stop searching sounds ... i create another one and with that sounds for the next part is ready. I presend you the BMW M1 Procar and his sound:

--- Post Updated ---

Guys i need help to decide wich sound to choose for next part of Autopack for BMW 320 Turbo Group5. There is 4 variants, where main difference is Dump valve.

- version 1

- version 2

- version 3

- version 4

Im not sure are the long DUMP VALVE sound at version 2 and 3 is problem? I will wait answeers - vote at youtube for sound that you like. I think that this will help me to choose wich sound to add at the pack