We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

I am also curious about the new pack but i think they could show some pictures about some new cars or other stuff. Nonetheless i think they are soon finished so they will present it as early as possible, so please don't ask again and again about the release. When it's ready they will present it.

But i would like to see some old cars from TDU 1 again like the chrysler me for-twelve

I can understand that you are busy, I think I can help you out with making the vehicles work well enough with a different physics mod (not stock physics file) and then you can figure out how to make them work without the use of a different physics model.

Just send me a list of vehicles that you wanted to add in video P.M.

- Edit:

Also, here is pictures of vehicles I tuned myself: TDU2 Vehicle Tuning.zip - Google Drive

I hope this will help you guys out and I will be happy to help tune some, if you guys need help with some of the vehicles.

When Auto Pack Version 1.6 comes out, can you guys investigate some issues I found from Auto Pack 1.5? Because If those issues from 1.5 are still in 1.6, I can fix the issues and then StarGT can add the fixes to Version 1.7 of Autopack.

List of issues I have fixed:

- Alfa Romeo 8C (Spider and Competizion) Rims, they were Maserati GranTurismo Rims.

- Pagani Zonda C12S Rims, they were the Lamborghini Diablo Rims.

- Ferrari FXX (not the FXX Evo), had no gauge hud.

- Lancia Delta S4 Rims, tires overlap the rims.

Quick Fix:

If the engine sound is not correct for your Corvette C7, then here is how you can fix it. Rename the C7 sound file ("c6r_ts_high", located in *Modded game location*\Euro\Bnk\sound\vehicles) to "Corvette_c6r_ts_high". The reason why this works is because the name of the vehicle model is "Corvette_c6r_ts" in TDU2 VPE. So if the sound file is not named exactly like the vehicle model name in TDU2 VPE, then the game will not be able to read the sound file.