We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Sorry for the double post. I may have missed something but... DLC verification doesn't work anymore after installing the patch?

I'm well aware of wich DLC cars i have, however, every single one of them are aviable now after installing the Autopack. I though it was a server side issue, but people in the steam forums are claiming that DLC verification works for them.

Edit: Nvm, seems to be one of the modifications made by the autopack. Well, it's neat, now i can have my Harley :)

Thx for all and goood job! You are amazing.

And here some ideas for future packs :) :

Koenigsegg One:1, SSC Aero TT, Laraki Epitome, Bugatti Vision GT, Aston Martin Vulcan, Koenigsegg Regera, Henessey Venom GT, Maserati MC12, SSC Tuatara, Pagani Zonda 760LM, Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini Egoista, Devel Sixteen, BMW Z04, Jaguar C-X75, Rimac Concept One, Marussia B2, Ferrari 488, Ferrari FXXK, Lamborghini Centenario, Bugatti Chiron, Zenvo ST1, Lambo. Reventon, Ford GT 2016...thx and good work! :) More asphalt cars because i like high performance :>

Oh...and one bug what i see in v 0.4 unofficial pack and other packs from here...mostly of new cars are modded in van at tuning services. For example top speed is same in level 4 of tuning and level 0 of tuning...If this is a bug, i hope will be fixed in next packs and performances will be improved when you buy upgrades...because it costs a lot (best example for Veneno upgrades cost 3 million or more...and performances are not improved..)

Hello friends. The Pack is GREAT !!! I love those cars, are magnificent. But I have a problem with the wheels of the BMW M1 Procar, and is that not how the picture. They are like the base model mod. They look like those of the 458 Italia (understood). Not that, if copied folders and files accordingly. BMW folders in just visualize grupo5 320 wheels and other wheels BMW M5 folder. What happened? Thank you and congratulations to the entire team.

If i'm getting it right, someone (mitkop?) doen't want to make addon cars for TDU2 for freen, am i right?

Well, i can't say it isn't fair, however paid modding would tarnish the TDU2 community, and would set a dangerous precedent.

I've been far from this community for a long time so i can't say i have a voice, but if i have to choose i prefere whoever will make his mods for free.

Btw StarGT, i'm happy that your cars doesn't halve my framerate now. I'm still getting 10 fps less with your models XD Yours are pretty good in any case.

And i don't care abouth you opinion MichaelB450, i never ask for money i do that for all of you and for me because i can. Well is very easy to stop that project - you have a tool wich can do some of my works, but still can't do everything that is nessesery for adding 1 car at the game with all needed thinks for it. But we still work at that project and loose our time for it because of you. Because i we want to improve the game...when i see people wich use that cars im happy....and that's why i do that.We all together do that...Everyone can add cars that he like personally - but for other peoples this cars will be unfinished lancia delta or invisible car...the idea of that project is all we to use all this cars and to see what car use other peoples. We start work at next part of the pack wich will include maybe 6 or 7 new cars + 2 replaced cars maybe....we will see.

Whoa dude, no need to be so rude. I wasn't referring to you Mitkop, I respect everyone's work on these mods, but I don't really want to support paid mods. I understand that you guys want to get something to compensate for you using your time to make these packs, but it would be nice if everyone to be able to enjoy the content without having to open their wallet. I want to add some of my own vehicles into the game, but if all the good car slots get used up I can't. I really wanted a 2013 Viper, one didn't exist (in game) so I added one in for myself and it worked out pretty well. I would be more than happy to pay for the pack, except for the fact that I will probably have to quit gaming in a couple of years and I don't really want to spend my money on something I will use once and then be forced to give up using. I can't even buy game related products anymore because of personal reasons.

Look, we are a big community that enjoy doing one thing. Play games and make games better, but it is kind of hard for everyone to enjoy the benefits if you force us to pay and some of us can't even spend money. Keep doing what you guys are doing and hopefully you will make most people happy, the others will have to move onto something else and let the game die... In fact TDU2 is pretty much dead already. The servers don't work properly, the game is only being kept alive from the modding community, and Atari doesn't even show signs of wanting to continue supporting this series of game.

Anyway, good luck to the game modders and hopefully the game will continue to work well enough for a couple of more years until the plug is pulled.

hey stargt,i noticed that my 8c spider floor turned pink,it's somehow related to the autopack or a bug i didn't realize earlier? thanks

Wasn't there a hole in the interior, that got fixed?

The original file (with hole) will fix it ;)

Edit:

Xarlith fixed the Alfa interior with latest patch 0.4.

For that the textures is missing.

Alfa Romeo 8C hole in cocpit

Wasn't there a hole in the interior, that got fixed?

The original file (with hole) will fix it ;)

Edit:

Xarlith fixed the Alfa interior with latest patch 0.4.

For that the textures is missing.

i have the 0.4 patch and still pink,sadly i've lost the original files after instaling the patch,any workaround?

i have the 0.4 patch and still pink,sadly i've lost the original files after instaling the patch,any workaround?

If I understand MagicV8 the right way, he means that Xarlith tried to fix the Alfa, however it went wrong so it's a bug in the Unofficial Patch that is being worked on.

If I understand MagicV8 the right way, he means that Xarlith tried to fix the Alfa, however it went wrong so it's a bug in the Unofficial Patch that is being worked on.

ooh i see,thanks!

hey star,why i can't change the sound of the C7? even if i replace or delete the sound from the folder it always have the same generic car sound