We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

M8, Star already said that the model is not the way he wants it... He only wants the best models for the Auto Pack. Might I suggest One:1 (since you can get a High quality model from CSR 2), but then again we don't really need another Koenigsegg that looks pretty much the same as the ones we already have (CCXR and Agera R).

I think a Furai would be awesome! And since you already made a mod for it Star, all you really need is a sound mod.

I guess "working hard" as a reason to not release it... why don't you convert the link via adf.ly? If the demand is high, and someone is eager to share/review your mod, you can make a nice set of bucks for it. Then your hard work gets paid off!

Or... just keep uploading pictures of your "hard work" that everyone can admire but nobody can get and then ask yourself why everyone thinks your "egoist". I'm no expert, but I think it's weird.

MagicV8, I have downloaded that mod and it has High, Med, and Low quality models. I will add it to my game tonight and put screenshots of how good it is.

--- Post Updated ---

Billy0815, I looked in the Database file (via VPE) and saw that the Testarossa was changed to something else (when Version 1.6 made) so I think that Star doesn't want anymore Ferrari's in the game, but I might be wrong. We already have a wide range of Ferrari's, so that's probably why he changed it...

site has many viruses , and this 760 has bad interior model

StarGT, how about these one?

BMW 7:

BMW 750i xDrive Sedan '16 TDU2, The Crew, Assetto Corsa, Grid AutoSport, project C.A.R.S , free 3D car models,Ìîäû äëÿ tdu 2

And maybe you cann add the ferrari testarossa to patch. There's a good model from forza 3.

What do you think about it?

[h=1]

[/h]

Does Forza Horizon 2 not have good models, or has no one been able to convert them? I'm sure if you find, you can get pretty decent models from the latest Forza games. Also, I have a good hi -poly 3D model of a BMW M4 and a Jaguar CX-75. If anyone can convert them, I'd be happy to share. I'm not sure about the interior though.

Should I post screenshots of what the Mazda Furai Mod looks like and highlight the issues that need to be addressed to bring it up to StarGT's demands for Auto Pack?

Here are the issues of the Mazda Furai mod:

- The Taillights don't really work, I have included images of the tail lights off and on (the tail lights are the Japanese logos below the exhaust and they have no color to them, they are just white).

[ATTACH]25605[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25606[/ATTACH]

- The brake lights work but they are not supposed to be those flame style lights, those would be the tail lights. The brake lights would actually be the Japanese logos on the real Furai (refer to this video:

)

[ATTACH]25607[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25608[/ATTACH]

- The side lights are linked to the brake lights, when they should be linked to the headlights and should also be white, but are red on the model (refer to this image: http://cdn.pinthiscars.com/images/mazda-furai-wallpaper-wallpaper-7.jpg).

[ATTACH]25609[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25610[/ATTACH]

- The interior views are messed up, but those can be fixed. Hood view is OK. The interior gauge does not work, but that can most likely be fixed (interior gauges not shown since you can't even view the interior).

[ATTACH]25611[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25612[/ATTACH]

- The livery is a bit pixelated, but if you paint the body a metallic Black you will not notice the pixelated livery.

The good parts of the Mazda Furai:

- The headlights are spot on and don't need to be changed in anyway (the blue looks a bit too dark, but I am pretty sure that can be fixed. If not that it looks fine as is).

[ATTACH]25613[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25614[/ATTACH]

- The rear lights are basically perfect and they just need to be reprogrammed to work like real Furai.

- The side lights are also perfect and they just need a color change (same color as headlights) and need to be linked to the headlights

- The model is perfect and even features a very good quality interior.

Overall a great model, but mods are not always going to be perfect. This model is pretty much perfect and it's just a diamond that needs to be polished.

Sorry for the long ass post.

This might be a bit of a n00b question but you see games like Forza, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed and they all have extremely new cars, what's holding modders down to converting them to TDU2? I mean there's high demand for all kind of high-end cars (to name a personal few: Mercedes AMG GT, BMW 7 Series G11, Jaguar F Type, McLaren 570S). These cars all appear in either games, or other games like GTA 5 have mods for them.

I'm not into the 3d modelling business and all, but how can it be that cars are so easy to be found and converted to games like GTA 5, what makes converting them to TDU so hard?

This might be a bit of a n00b question but you see games like Forza, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed and they all have extremely new cars, what's holding modders down to converting them to TDU2? I mean there's high demand for all kind of high-end cars (to name a personal few: Mercedes AMG GT, BMW 7 Series G11, Jaguar F Type, McLaren 570S). These cars all appear in either games, or other games like GTA 5 have mods for them.

I'm not into the 3d modelling business and all, but how can it be that cars are so easy to be found and converted to games like GTA 5, what makes converting them to TDU so hard?

GTA modding community is WAY larger than tdu2,i'd say even larger than tdu1,thats what's holding the mods back,sadly :sulk:

So it's mostly down to the lack of interest and skill in this community?

IMO is more related to the badly made game with awful handling,numerous bugs and crappy graphics,it got actually enjoyable after dlc2 and well,it was too late to save

we had tons of modders when TDU2 modding broke out,but one by one they just lost interest because of it ,bugged servers for online and little interest of the community compared to TDU1,then some years later came shift2 modding that kinda eclipsed tdu2

we still have awesome modders like stargt,binbow and until a while ago we had tduchicken and tototo,both gone i guess,i find it sad because TDU2 was the last really free roam game that made you want do drive around the whole map (apart from forza series that are console only),there's 2 or 3 free roam nfs after that but it's just meh

There is still The Crew, but it lacks of modders interest, because it's not really modable atm, except a few cheats like nitro and timer stop, but no model, sound, rim ... modding. This will be the death for it, sooner or later.

In general it's a pitty, because the map/graphics are way nicer then TDU.

There is still The Crew, but it lacks of modders interest, because it's not really modable atm, except a few cheats like nitro and timer stop, but no model, sound, rim ... modding. This will be the death for it, sooner or later.

In general it's a pitty, because the map/graphics are way nicer then TDU.

this no-modding policy proclaim the death of most racing games,yet the devs don't get it...

a pitty indeed