We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

That's my opinion, also I didn't clarify what I was trying to say. What I mean't to say was that the 650S already looks like 2 cars that were already in the game and that were added it (the 12C and the P1). The 650S is basically a P1 front end on a 12C body (the P1 and the 12C did "Netflix and chill" and made it). It doesn't look bad in any way, but when I look at it I feel that McLaren could have made it look more unique and not like something that would be made in NFS 2015 (like with the Skyline R32 where one of the body kits has an R35 front end and the back end is a slightly updated R32).

Hahaha. A 650s is what you get when a 12C rams into the back of a P1. :P On a personal note, I like the 675LT much more than the 650s. And if you are talking about uniqueness, I love the 570S. But Star is right here- Mclarens are needed. Also BMWs. Maybe a few Jaguars.. But it's upto the modders. I'm happy with what they put into it. They've given us a lot already. All the Best y'all. :) :)

I mean we have enough Ferrari's and Lambo's now.

not enought...one of the most important is missing...Reventon! (and newest..Centenario, FXX-K..and more...but this later)

anyway...congrats and good job! im impresed by 650s ;) - thats what i want, performance cars...thx a lot!

for 1.7 we make 6-7 new models + 1 mod

Sounds great Star!

not enought...one of the most important is missing...Reventon! (and newest..Centenario, FXX-K..and more...but this later)

Nah, I disagree. They are running out of addon slots and we must choose wisely. Ultra fast Lambo's and Ferrari's are enough (out the top of my head: LaFerrari, FXX, FXX Evo, 599XX and Sesto Elemento, Veneno) we don't really need more I think. After all TDU2 is also a good cruise game, so I would like to see a good mix of supercars and fast cars that can also be taken onto the road, like the BMW M4.

Speaking of which, when I cruised along with my friend (A3 class cruise) I decided to take out the M5 for a bit, and holy **** I'm in love, Autopack guys, that thing is the best car that has been brought into TDU2. It mixes speed with good cruise capability and I just love its looks.

And because I liked the idea of a BMW Akrapovic:

SD1Os0L.jpg

Nah, I disagree. They are running out of addon slots and we must choose wisely. Ultra fast Lambo's and Ferrari's are enough (out the top of my head: LaFerrari, FXX, FXX Evo, 599XX and Sesto Elemento, Veneno) we don't really need more I think. After all TDU2 is also a good cruise game, so I would like to see a good mix of supercars and fast cars that can also be taken onto the road, like the BMW M4.

out of addon slots? they can remove some usless cars or replace, some from older autopacks and add some great. For example they added 3 nissan very similar - why? a lot of Nizmo versions - useless. remove one...458 spyder? why? its just convertible version of the car...FXX? why...fxx evo was already in game...wasnt necessary another one... Camaro same, 2 veyrons useless (sang bleu and centenaire...just diff colors than standard veyron and grand sport, nothing more), aston martin a lot same - dbs coupe and black edition, v12 and v12 black...really? what is the difference..? Audi Q7 x2? just why...? Caterham? Jaguar (standard and black edition)? need say more?...but Reventon is not like other lambos, Porsche Carrera gt...will look very nice near 918, Regera and a lot of amazing cars like i said above...just examples..

*remind post with ideas here:

Thx for all and goood job! You are amazing.

And here some ideas for future packs :) :

Koenigsegg One:1, SSC Aero TT, Laraki Epitome, Bugatti Vision GT, Aston Martin Vulcan, Koenigsegg Regera, Henessey Venom GT, Maserati MC12, SSC Tuatara, Pagani Zonda 760LM, Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini Egoista, Devel Sixteen, BMW Z04, Jaguar C-X75, Rimac Concept One, Marussia B2, Ferrari 488, Ferrari FXXK, Lamborghini Centenario, Bugatti Chiron, Zenvo ST1, Lambo. Reventon, Ford GT 2016...thx and good work! :) More asphalt cars because i like high performance :>

Oh...and one bug what i see in v 0.4 unofficial pack and other packs from here...mostly of new cars are modded in van at tuning services. For example top speed is same in level 4 of tuning and level 0 of tuning...If this is a bug, i hope will be fixed in next packs and performances will be improved when you buy upgrades...because it costs a lot (best example for Veneno upgrades cost 3 million or more...and performances are not improved..)

and another thing to create more places...is to rearrange vehicles in dealers different in Ibiza and Hawaii, like they did with Asian Dealer. Do it with all dealers and obtain a lot of places.

U're right...they must choose wisely...and that means choose some complety new cars, not same with just different versions...

in my opinion all cars what can be replaced are :

-Ferrari 612 Sessata

-Veyron Sang Bleu

-Veyron Centenaire

-Audi S5

-Aston DBS Black edition

-Aston V12 Black -//-

-Ford Mustang V6 premium

-Camaro 1 LT

-Nisan 370z

-Nisan 370 Optional part..

-Ferrari 599 China Edition..

-Spyker D8

-Jaguar XKR speed pack and black

-Caterham superlight

-RUF RGT

-Audi Q8 inuit edition..

-Camaro ZL1 or Camaro 2SS

-Audi R8 4.2

-Ferrari F430

why? Because all those cars are just a copy of original cars

and in crisis situations (like out of addons..) can be more...but i think its enought for now...like i said, u can rearrange cars different in Ibiza and Hawaii and obtain a lot of places...no reason for replacements yet...but above cars..i cant see why exist here...and its better to be replaced with some cool.

Last two are ok enough because are cool cars...but we already had R8 5.2 + R8 spyder and F430 Scuderia + scuderia 16M...so..?

I hope this will be usefull for your future choices :).