We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

1st.: This game is about the rich and beautiful, in other words a luxury world with expensive houses, yachts and cars and NOT about all days crap, that can be seen everywhere 1000 times.

2nd.: Like Loekie5500 said, replacing paid content is a no go!

3rd.: Also there are many many mods already for one type of car, like Aston Martin DBS (Black Edition). So we can use here two great mods on the same car for example.

i said ruf RGT because we have 3 RUF very similar: RGT, Rturbo and Rt12...Rt12 is A1 class so its ok, but RGT and Rturbo are A2...looks similar but Rturbo a little better, RGT looks very very similar with Rt12 but Rt12 is better so...thats why i choosed RGT to replace...3 cars with very low differeces...so 1 can go

and...i dont think so...when you unpack game for 0.4 UP...you give all cars free...or if someone can play UP 04 and autopacks without those dlcs...its better. That means more places for new cars if DLC miss :)

anyway...if those DLCs are not ok to replace...then replace originals and keep dlcs...doesnt matter...its same car, thats the main idea - to dont have same cars twice in dealers.

But i repeat one more time...its not necessary to replace something at this moment...its better to rearange vehicles different in Ibiza and Hawaii to obtain places for completly new cars. Its not necessary to have same cars in Ibiza and Hawaii dealers.

*yes, you're right...game is about luxury, rich and beauty...but this can be better with diversity, not with same car in garage just because its "special edition". In list what i said above can be added a lot of expensive, exotic and real luxury cars, much better than what we have for now.

This game is about the rich and beautiful, in other words a luxury world with expensive houses, yachts and cars and NOT about all days crap

lalalala dat noise, we have a Golf, an Alfa Romeo Mito, an old Beetle, and basically everything over A4 are, at most, common cars aside some exceptions.

As far as i understand the game, it's more about diversity than luxury.

The game has 114 cars, Beetle and 2CV are just little winks with a smile!

OK, Golf and Mito are some small sporty cars, that are now only 4 cars plus perhaps a few others like Nissan 370Z or Subaru Imprezza. Last one doesn't really count, because it's in game due to off-road racing.

And about 105 (one hundred and fife!!!!) high class cars.

Now, with this facts, it's on you to tell us all, that this game is not about a luxury life feeling. Oh man, come on. :oook:

• 2 weeks later...

MagicV8 is also right in the modders' opportunity though. Autopack can do it with addons, however if you don't like it, you can find a car mod and replace one of those "useless cars" yourself! It's as easy as firing up the VPE, changing the data in speed and handling, dimensions and name and you're good to go!

Myself I prefer to do it the Autopack way because those guys are working with maximum quality, however, as an example I love BMW's, and without the help of any modpack, just loose mods, I did this:eNrY8UQ.jpg

All with good handling, speed, and names and all done by myself.

My point is: just because Autopack doesn't add your dreamcars in slots you consider useless, doesn't mean it should stop you from filling up the useless slots.

And how about adding Jaguar XJ-220 model is already made and it was planned to be added by Eden anyway and maybe some classic Ferrari's as well.

In the game:

229 - Jaguar XJ220

333 - Ferrari 365 GTB4 Competizione/ Daytona

327 - Ferrari 512 TR / Testarossa

Ferrari 288 GTO

Not sure if the last one was planned to be added or not but it's a classic.

Well replaced cars will be cars like nissan 370z optional parts wich are the absolutelly same with it's original. Little bonus from me - exampled car here - 370z optional will be Nissan 300ZX. I hope you like it. The difference is that this new car will be with new characteristics and will not conected with original

thanks for the congrats on the new job guys, I'm a (well in training) LVL 3 technician for Jaguar LandRover (Mostly LandRover at the moment)

And in my opinion the cars that can go are the 2 astons and the 370 optional parts, stuff like the veyrons have unique paint and wheels that cant be replicated, the q7 has a few small details like the taillights (though that one I guess can go) the 2 ferraris have different interiors and the 612 Sessanta has a glass roof, the xkr speed and black has a small bodykit and all the rest are unique cars

Hello there, I'm see you have a problem with 'car id' slots?

In my opinion, the development of the project (carpack*) was to be in the other direction, well, what can you do? And to add new cars i'm propose a different solution (my experience can be of useful):

So game have 3 same cars (VPE show way to one car model):

id383 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition

id609 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition "Solar Crown"

id626 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition Racing School Asphalt

3 SAME CARS CAAAARL

this cars have mirror car id slots (in direct dependence on the original model)

So, how to use it? - easy , I'm have implemented this way in my 'extra car pack' (my site aliceredinger.blogspot.co.uk), for example game have 2 MB ML63 AMG: id375 (original car) and id637 (mirror car), i'm replace mirror car to MB g55 AMG (model based on ml63, not need create spec) and not lose nothing, just add new car, same way with other cars (If you are interested in this method, you can see my site)

Known bugs for future patch 1.7: Pagani huyara - sound in the garage, bmw 9000r and Ferrari FXX - no gauges

Hello there, I'm see you have a problem with 'car id' slots?

In my opinion, the development of the project (carpack*) was to be in the other direction, well, what can you do? And to add new cars i'm propose a different solution (my experience can be of useful):

So game have 3 same cars (VPE show way to one car model):

id383 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition

id609 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition "Solar Crown"

id626 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition Racing School Asphalt

3 SAME CARS CAAAARL

this cars have mirror car id slots (in direct dependence on the original model)

So, how to use it? - easy , I'm have implemented this way in my 'extra car pack' (my site aliceredinger.blogspot.co.uk), for example game have 2 MB ML63 AMG: id375 (original car) and id637 (mirror car), i'm replace mirror car to MB g55 AMG (model based on ml63, not need create spec) and not lose nothing, just add new car, same way with other cars (If you are interested in this method, you can see my site)

Known bugs for future patch 1.7: Pagani huyara - sound in the garage, bmw 9000r and Ferrari FXX - no gauges

damn fine idea,i've replaced the solar crown,driving school and some rival cars by myself,the only downside is that some of them use the same sound of the original model,like the camaro 1lt and synergy,i've put the nova on the lt and the ssx by tototo on the synergy and both use the 1lt sound file,any fix for this?

btw,downloaded your packs from your blog,thanks a lot

Personally I agree with replacing some of the repeated cars, but not for the driving school cars in racing school missions or special reward cars, including "solar crown" cars. Some of those cars have their unique paintjob applied and it is kind of achievement of your story mode career.But those unreleased driving school cars, like the GTR racing school asphalt and 458 racing school asphalt, they are occupying the ids but they are pretty much the same to the model you can buy from the dealers yet you can't drive it in driving school instead you can only spawn it with trainer. These cars can be replaced.Last but not least, some people, like me, love the varity of the same model in the game. I love those Veryons. DBS carbon version is better in detail than the standard one. I'll definately feel sorry if they disappeared. Plus, if someone paid for those DLCs, I suppose he would be sad that the pack takes away his car.

Well we will see wich cars will be - the new patch will include 3 replaced( for now) cars and 4 new cars. But we still not finish the next part and i think that is possible to add more new cars at it. I start wondering did we to include this replacements of some cars at main file or add it models like a options. But then we have other problem - replaced cars are with they new specs( wich is not so different from the originals), but names are changed, i mean car model and submodel. And here is the dillema - if add replacement models like a option that mean at the pack to have 2 databases. I will think abouth that next days, because i will be at vacation at home. Happy Eastern to all of you guys!!!