We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Excuse me for my bad english. I do not mind to give this project the money, but to do so in the form of donations, rather than buying auto packs. Just wanted to expand payment options: Kiwi Webmoney on.Thus and so also would like to ask you whether you have the ability to add to the game in addition to the machines, new jobs, a race? That there was a sense in buying the machines you added, it would be the place where to apply them. Thank you in advance.

I thought Gumpert and Weismann were added to the tuners in 1.5. I can't upgrade those now? In the readme for autopack 1.0 it says Weismann was added. But I cannot upgrade the Roadster.

Edit: Actually maybe you can help me in a different way so I can edit myself.

New question(s):

What variable did you change to make the Ferrari's tunable?

Is this edit available in the VehiclePropertyEditor? (Possibly one of the un-named variables like the "d" numbers that are in the All items list in the Miscellaneous tab of the VPE.)

If so, then I can fix the 3 cars that are still not upgradable, and share this fix with everyone after I've tested it.

The 3 cars are: the Gumpert Apollo Sport, the Weismann Roadster MF3, and the Lotus 2-Eleven.

If the "fix" that was done to the Ferrari's was simply a matter of telling them which tuner is valid, maybe we can also do this to the Bikes as well. (But fixing the 3 cars above comes first, maybe the bikes cannot be done.)

Please let me know and thanks.

Edit 2: I just found that I cannot upgrade the FXX Evoluzione either. :(

can someone tell me why Universal Launcher.exe is now detected as a threat by my antivirus? This happen only from 2-3 days...in past i didnt had problems but now it shows me report with this: detection Trojan horse MSIL.CC

why?? why only now?

can someone tell me why Universal Launcher.exe is now detected as a threat by my antivirus? This happen only from 2-3 days...in past i didnt had problems but now it shows me report with this: detection Trojan horse MSIL.CC

why?? why only now?

It might malfunction of antivirus software. Or, perhaps it had been infected only recently really virus. I think that It is better to download universal launcher again from the trusted site.

By the way, at my place, I've never been in such experience.

binbow, I found a minor database correction for you.

The BMW 320i TT Group 5 was a rally car. (As proven that you already know that by the fact that you have it set to Class B2)

But it bogs down in dirt. So I discovered in the VPE that the "is Off-road" setting was unchecked.

I have corrected this in my own database but you should probably do the same in your next version.

Thanks again for a great pack and YW. ;)

BTW, any thought on my earlier post about adding Gumpert and Weismann back to the tuners?

And possibly fixing the Lotus 2-Eleven and the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione so they can go to the tuners as well?

@WarthogCC:

Even if there is an error in the database, VPE is not possible to determine whether it is an error.

I think that the state of the flag may not need to worry about. Because, even if not if "isOffRoad" flag is set, it is possible to keep the off-road performance by adjusting the value of the grip and braking.

And then,, about the matter for the club car and tuning shop, I have no progress for now. :sorry:

Followings,,, let's move to the thread of VPE.

Any known fix for the "floating" Mazda MX-5 Miata? It appears about a foot off the ground.

--- Post Updated ---

zephyrlee, I did not say binbow did anything to the database concerning the BMW 320i. I was simply saying that the BMW drives like garbage in the dirt. And because it is class B, it should not be acting as such if you wish it to be competitive. Changing the "is Off Road" setting allows it to drive well in dirt, and thus can compete in B class races.

Unless this is wrong and it should really be class C instead. But the 320i was indeed a rally car so I think the class it was put into was correct from the start.

Guys sorry that i miss so long time, but i was bussy with purchasing home and i have no time to think abouth the patch. Now i bought it and move it there and i can continue with the project. Still have too much work at the new appartment, but when i have time can continue with the project and hope soon to release next part 1.7

PS: It is possible to have too much bugs, because im not at good form now with modding ( i forgot little thinks but i will try to fix them all). See ya again.

@zepherlee, yes I agree and have done some research. It was in some rally races on dirt with the right setup. But that was rare, so I stand corrected. It was mostly a track car and should truly be class C instead of B. So I took the "is off road" setting off, and changed it to class C2. (or should it be C3?)

----------------------------------

@binbow or any of the other modders. I asked this earlier but I believe I made the question too long and detailed and possibly confused some people.

> If I wish to do the work myself, how can I add a car brand to a tuner shop?

I can help and share. I do have modding experience. So if you wish me to fix the problem with the untunable cars I listed earlier, I can do it with some starter advice.

If not I would still like to be able to do it myself for my own personal use and keep it secret if you wish. But if I can help you, and you want me to share, I will of course give your team credit.

But can someone simply tell me how to do it in the first place? Please?

(I can move this question to another thread if you feel it does not belong here. But it has to do with possibly helping you guys with the next version. So I started here.)

Thanks.

Adding brands at tuning shops is do with HEX Workshop, man. You can't add it with TDU2VPE. It is easy if you know the codes of tuning shops at the game data. But i can't explain you because i need to explain you too much thinks with is not easy for me to write to english. And withougt examples you can't understand what i mean...and you need to know code of every single brand at the game and then to add it at the shop.

Here are some issues I have found with the vehicles of AutoPack:

Mercedes A45 AMG: Rim size is too big in database file (tires are floating around the rim) -- Use "Tire / Rim Parameters" from Audi S5.

Lancia Delta S4's: Rim size is too small in database file (tires are clipping into rims) -- Use "Tire / Rim Parameters" from Audi S3.

Lexus LFA: Rim size too small in database file for Nurburgring Rims -- Make rim diameter one size bigger.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X: Rim size too big in database file for Racing Heart rims and the brake caliper clips though the spokes -- No idea how to fix.

Ascari A10: Rear rim size is too small in database file (rear tires are floating around the rim) -- Tire sizes: Front; 19" 35%. Rear; 19" 30%.

Ascari KZ1 R: Front rim size is too small in database file (front tires are floating around the rim) -- Tire sizes: Front; 19" 35%. Rear; 19" 30%.

McLaren F1: Rear rim size is too big in database file (rear tires are floating around the rim) -- Use "Tire / Rim Parameters" from Bugatti Veyron 16.4. Dimensions are also off (front and rear wheels are too far inward) -- Add 30 mm to Front and 10 mm to the rear.

Citroen DS4: Rim size is too small in database file (tires are clipping into rims) -- Tire sizes: Front and rear; 19" 40%.

Nissan 370Z: Rim size is too small in database file (tires are clipping into rims) -- Bump up the diameter of the selected rims, in VPE, by one size and issue is fixed.

Nissan 370Z Nismo: Rim size is too small in database file (tires are clipping into rims) -- Bump up the diameter of the first rims by one size and issue is fixed, also bump up the diameter of the "nissan2_f_01" rims by one size.

Audi RS6 Avant: Rim size is too small in database file (tires are clipping into rims), The rims are actually too big for the tire settings -- Change all the rim file names to the "rs6_avant_f_##" (I have done it myself so I can help with fixing these issues).

Audi TT RS Roadster: Rim size is too small in database file (tires are clipping into rims) -- Bump up the diameter of the selected rims, in VPE, by one size and issue is fixed.

Ferrari FXX: Missing hud.

I will update the list as I find more issues that need to be addressed.