We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Here are fixes with some of the issues of AutoPack: AutoPack Fixes.zip - Google Drive

There should be a download button on the top of the window (down arrow).

List of fixes:

- Fixed Alfa Romeo 8C Competizion and Spider Rims, Default rims were from the Maserati GranTurismo Sport.

- Fixed Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster Rims, Defualt rims were Lamborghini Diablo SV.

- Fixed missing Hud on Ferrari FXX.

All you need to do is drag the "Euro" folder into your modded game location, drop it into your modded game location, merge the folders together, and replace the files (For 8C Rims and C12S rims).

Edit:

Ignore the Veneno engine sound thing in the "Readme" text file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys nice work done.I´ve been following you since 1.0.1 and before when mitkop had his addon car pack.Last time i played Autopack was around version 1.2 or 1.3.But i had to unnistall it tanks to problems with space and PC.Now full of excitement of work you have done i installed Unnofficial Patch 0.4 and Newest Autopack also with 1.0.1.I Started to play but i had found one problem for me.I have a load of dealerships missing from game..I don´t have around 50% of dealerships.Even buildings aren´t here.Can someone help me please?