We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

I'm experiencing frequent game crashes at car showrooms (ferrari, audi bmw) :(

installed tdu > unpacked > installed ucp .4 > installed 1.6 autopack

also I cant seem to find the evo x. my japanese car dealer only has 6 cars but no evo x :(

PS: I've NVIDIA Shadowplay running in background, is it because of that?

StarGT, I think he was talking about this mod:

Edit:

Compare your V12 Zagato to that V12 Zagato and there is no question which one is better. But then again that mod could have been a lot worse (The other V12 Zagato, not yours Star).

Edit 2:

I think we need one more SUV in TDU2 and the new Maserati SUV would be a nice addition I think. Because 1 it will add another vehicle to Maserati list, 2 it's a brand new car, and 3 it looks pretty cool.

Here's the model if you are interested Star: https://www.facebook.com/3Dcarmodels/photos/ms.c.eJw1yrkRACAMA7CNONvEefZfDChodSLMqRFaJDsWYYGRFV2x8cHwA2V~_uFsozz7Hxg1o.bps.a.925335627542210.1073741832.903963843012722/1051979208211184/?type=3&theater

Yes, finally! Something that me and StarGT agree on!

You could program some of the cars to show up on the used car dealership, Just put in cars you can only buy used at this year.

Examples: Toyota Supra, Maserati MC12, Maserati GranTurismo, Alfa Romeo 8C's, etc.

Then again that would cause the customization options to be locked. I am sure you guys will figure out something!

I can do some extensive dealership slot reworking for you once AutoPack 1.7 comes out.

Edit:

I would take pictures of the dealership slots in game for both islands and find ways to get extra slots. Of course I would put a list of vehicles that were removed from one dealer and kept in another.