We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

well today I finally got my steering wheel set up:P

but soon I found there is a problem with the BRZ....it has no brake linearity at all! I check it in VPE and it surprised with the value of brake power set as 300000 when normally it should be around 15000....I hope there would be a fix

If there would be the next pack :)

Hey Star, I managed to put in the real world Stats into TDU2 for the 2016 Maserati Levante S. I have a video uploading showcasing the add-on vehicle in action, if you are interested I can send you the tuning stats (via a Personal Message) from TDU2 VPE and the other hidden stats in VPE to make it work like in the video.

Edit:

Overall that 3D model is not very good. It's decent but in terms of use in AutoPack, it will not work. I am sure that you can make a much better mod of the 2016 Maserati Levante S. That model was converted from a mod for TDU.

The issues include missing headlights on the road, missing headlight glares, missing license plate lights, no turn indicators in interior, the GPS does not work in the interior, the clock has missing textures in the interior, half of the car goes into the ground when you flip it over, the 3D Model was put on a car that is not an off-road car.

Overall I think it's better to start from scratch, it will be a lot easier than trying to fix all those issues with the other mod. I suggest using the Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz ML63, or Volkswagen Touareg as the replacement car. It's your choice though, but I suggest making a new mod that replaces an off-road car.

Hey star what about Aventador SV for the next patch?

i saw in older posts...they dont make some cars very similar with existing ones...and i agree (even if they already did some...)

why we need Avent. SV when standard aventador is already here? And why 2 Av. when Reventon IS NOT here...?

Exist more options to add some lambos...

Reventon, Egoista, Centenario, Urus (if you want a SUV)...and list can continue..:)

*of course...i like to have all here, even some similar..but diversity first. :)

It would be nice if the Ferrari FXX (from AutoPack) would be replaced with the Ferrari FXX K. I understand if Star wanted to make the FXX (from the TDU2 club system) somewhat obtainable, but we really do not need it 2 FXX's.

Edit:

It turns out that you can program the cars in VPE to appear in the Used Car Dealer, but even better you can program them to appear in any Car Dealerships. You even get color and interior options that were locked when they were in the Club Garage. Not to mention that they should not cause any issues, since the colors and interior options are in every single players game files.

How do you fix the missing carpet textures for the Alfa Romeo 8C Spider? I discovered today that I have that issue.

Edit:

I managed to fix the issue by using the interior model from before you install UCP v0.4.

Also can you change the car classes on the cars from the Classic Pack? I suggest C2 for the BMW 320i TT, C1 for the BMW M1 Procar, C1 for the Ruf CTR Yellow Bird, and the Miura SV can stay in C2. It would be nice if you could move the Hot Rod into C3, the Hot Rod will be able to compete with most of the cars in C3.

I noticed that the Porsche 918 Spyder has issues with wanting to drift on every single corner it sees and even on straight roads. It makes the Porsche 918 pretty much undriveable because you are basically driving on ice all the time. I investigated and found out that the front and rear Toe numbers are causing the issue. They are set as (Front, Rear) 0.500, -0.300; when they should be set as 1.000, -1.000. Setting the toe numbers as 1.000, -1.000 makes the car much grippier, it will drift a lot less, and it will be easier to drive.

Edit:

Can you add DRL's to the 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 Track Version Star? Here is an image of the DRL's:

8543024106_41e5f1e70d_o.jpg

Friends have a problem with the Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder. By mistake I bought 2, thinking he could sell the other and it can not. There are future solution? Thank you.

--- Post Updated ---

Apologize for my ignorance, but BMW M4 will not let me paint it. For the rest of Autopack I do have to thank the whole team. They are grandly AMAZING !!!