We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

@gadd3008 I found a solution how to paint M4 Go to the sticker shop. Paint it in any color you want. Than select any basic sticker, set the transparency to 100% and place some invisible stickers all over the car. That's all, validate all of the changes, pay and quit the sticker shop ;) [ATTACH]27008[/ATTACH] P.S. Great work guys :D ------ Does anyone know how to fix GT3's wheels? [ATTACH]27009[/ATTACH]

Are the fixes located in the same download link above?

Also I found some issues with the Nissan 300ZX and the Vanquish. They spin their wheels like crazy from a standing start and they want to spin out when doing low speed corners (with Full Assist Steering).

This database file has the issues fixed: db_data.cpr - Google Drive

That database file also has the fixed wheels on the 911 GT3 and also the fixed tire positions.

Edit:

Also I thought you wanted to use the 911 GT3 Track Edition for AutoPack 1.7. You added the 911 GT3 Road Version.

i want add body colors and interior colors but i cant (( with add-on latest cars - too many new add-on cars

--- Post Updated ---

forget to say - 300ZX replace 370Z yellow parts

Vanqusih - DBS Carbon Black

Zagato - V12 Vantage

p.s. i have issue with 370z nismo (i see only 370z 3d model)

Next patch will be ..... new and old legendary cars .....fast , beauty & furious

i think i choose good candidates for 1.8 and next patches

"i want add body colors and interior colors but i cant (( with add-on latest cars - too many new add-on cars

--- Post Updated ---

forget to say - 300ZX replace 370Z yellow parts

Vanqusih - DBS Carbon Black

Zagato - V12 Vantage

p.s. i have issue with 370z nismo (i see only 370z 3d model)

Next patch will be ..... new and old legendary cars .....fast , beauty & furious

i think i choose good candidates for 1.8 and next patches"

Yes, I understand how you feel. No modder would intentionally leave such a small amount of customization. On the other hand, you have cars like the MC12 with a removable roof, which I didn't expect, but its pretty cool (I did expect a blue interior though, but meh).

I was kind of upset that the cars were replaced. At first, that is. Then I realized how useless the old cars that were replaced are. Basically just a clone of the standard car which has more options, that sucks. You did the right thing there. (The Bugatti Centenaire and Sang Blau are also practically useless IMO, but thats what I think, they are all just big Volkswagons to me).

This reminds me of an idea I had about something like "The World Record" update, which adds new cars that at one point have held the record for world's fastest car.

Chickeneater makes a good point. Don't worry about those people who steal your models, they can be punished for their stupidity.

Edit:

Also; sorry for all the messages from me StarGT, I just wanted to try and help you guys out. I understand if you don't want my help, but you need to say when you don't want it. By not responding I can't understand if you appreciate my help or you don't want it.

That's understandable Star, people who make really good videos on Youtube feel the same way you feel right now (when a random user goes and steals their video to make themselves look good). But in the end the user who stole the content gets punished and also gets shamed for trying to make themselves look good.

Edit:

I am on board with your game mod pack as well Star, fantastic quality pack!

Edit 2:

For the Sang Bleu and Centenaire Bugatti's you can replace them with the Bugatti 16C Galibier and the Bugatti Chiron, but I think that the Sang Bleu should stay in TDU2, I really like the visual styling of it (in my opinion).

The closest thing that Star has to the 550 is the 575 Maranello. It looks pretty much the same to the 550, but I am pretty sure that Star can't use it (because the mod creator did not allow it).

Edit:

Not a huge fan of the looks on the 575, but it could have looked a lot worse. Could you replace the 599 China with the Ferrari FF Star?

Edit 2:

Forgot that you wanted a legendary style pack.