We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

More issue with the Porsche GT3:

This car originally replace Ruf Rturbo. Rturbo has a lower max rpm than the GT3...so now the gauge isn't correct, when it revs more than 8000 rpm the gauge would just point at 10000 rpm. Also the sound, from 8000 rpm to 10000 rpm it stays the same tune. It's a bit annoying....

But the major problem is the performance data. This car is so slow-way too slow to compete with other A2 class car...

My candidates for pack 1.8 are:

Ferrari 512 TR

Ferrari 166 inter(there is a model in test drive ferrari legends)

buagatti 35

Aston db5

Jaguar XJ220...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please no replaces I like versions sang bleu and centenaire:eek2:

in next pack i wants to replace "inexplicable" 599 china edition and 612 sessanta + 2-3 add-on new cars

I haven't been able to understand what was the point of the 599 China edition or even the Sessanta. They are like DLC cars, yet they were in the Stock Game. And quite useless in front of their regular counterparts too. :shrug::think:

All the more, it is good that they'll be replaced now. Power to you, Star. :)

Replace 612 scaglietti (612 sessanta is better)

You can always switch the models yourself, it gives the Sessanta a nice bit of rim options as well. It's just that other people see you in a Scaglietti rather than a Sessanta. But why would you care :D

Same goes for China Edition. I think the normal 599 and 612 are boring af and the China/Sessanta makes them just that more interesting.

It's kind of better, but it sounds like it's having a seizure when you rev it in neutral.

Edit:

Here is mine, it's based off of the tune from AutoPack 1.7, but I changed the traction control settings to be identical to the RTurbo and I did a few other modifications. The result is that the acceleration is a lot better, it can even hold a lead on the Solar Crown Events. Between the RTurbo and the RGT it's better than the RGT, but can't keep up with the RTurbo because of it's AWD and insane amounts of power and torque. But it's a lot better with this tune now.

I am pretty sure that you know how to use the import button on VPE. Porsche 911 GT3 Data - MichaelB450.bin - Google Drive

Real quick, my candidates for AutoPack 1.8 are... Ford GT40, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari F40 LM, BMW 3.0 CSL (Or BMW M3 E30; if you can't get the 3.0 CSL), Porsche Carrera GT, Toyota AE86 Takumi, Lancia Delta S4 Competition, Nissan Fairlady Z.

Edit:

Can you do more vehicle replacements with Autopack in the future Star? Can you change the Mustang V6 Premium into the 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in the future? We don't really need 2 same generation Mustangs in TDU2.

N00b question... why i have to use Universal Launcher 3.3 and not 3.5? What happen if i use the newer version?

this will be a full installation of the pack included all 7 parts of the Autopack and is not needed to have last 3 parts for this part.

my english is rly bad.... pls more simple explain. does i need any other download then "TDU2 AUtoPack ver.1.71 "Serenity Pack" (includes all 47 cars from ver.1.71)" to get all features?

how ever...awesome work. how many hours you guys spend for this?

The Installer...

how about a installer with Unpack Work-Around logic and UP0.4 included? (more easy for "normal" users) the installer can check for both.

Screens...

More Screens pls :)

u need full updated TDU2 , then unpack it, then install Unofficial patch 0.4 , after that - "TDU2 AUtoPack ver.1.71 "Serenity Pack" (includes all 47 cars from ver.1.71)" - too get all features

i think later we attach in one patch UP and AP

1 car ~ 20-25 hours , not too long ))

Just send us your interior file for the 8C Star, if you don't have the issue that means your file has the missing texture. I also had the issue and it turns out that UCP caused it. I unpacked the game and used the interior model from the basic unpacked game. You must have done the same thing back then.

Edit:

Here are files where the interiors of the Alfa Romeo 8C's where they have no bugs: Alfa Romeo 8C Interior Fixes.zip - Google Drive

Just download the zip file and drop the interior files into the folder "interiors" (\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\interiors).

I included the 8C Spider and 8C Comp interiors because the 8C Comp interior gauges were messed up (in terms of glowing at night time) when they were worked on by the UCP people. The 8C Spider interior is with the floor texture that is missing with the UCP interior.

And remember about Maserati rims on 8C. :D

Only one color on cars like Subaru BRZ and Porsche 911 GT3 is a techical issue? Not a problem, just asking. Same question about Nissan kp/h and accel. info.

<newcarsreview>

PureSex=1

</newcarsreview>

Also, i have a full list of cars with autopack in all categories, good to choose your next car in story mode :D I can send it, if someone want.