We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Hello! Please tell me, anywhere I can not find a solution to the problem. After installing the mod 1.71, most of the cars and dealers appeared, but did not appear as a Bugatti car dealerships, Pagano, Koenigsegg, they simply are not on the map, while the whole game is passed and all the roads are open. I watched from various sources where these stores have to be arranged, but in their place, not even buildings. Please help solve this problem, thank you.

PS. I am Russian, I ask, to explain more clear) thank you very much)

After I installed a licensed version of the game , I downloaded and installed next to another folder :

1). TDU2: unpacker GUI v.1.1

2). TDU2: Unofficial patch v.0.4 ( all installed in a new folder , not in the original game)

3). TDU2: Universal Launcher v.3.5 by Knyazev ( later to run the game just using it)

4). set TDU2 AUTOPACK ver.1.5 ( after this patch , part of the machinery has been added and properly working , but there was no auto Bugatti, Pagani, Koenigsegg)

5). I set TDU2 AUTOPACK ver.1.71 ( a problem with the car dealers , about which I spoke earlier , did not dare )

Because my db_data is so heavily edited, I'm not interested in the entire patch, however, I do like to install the cars only and mess around with the VPE myself. Anyone care to tell me on which cars the RX-7 and Maserati MC12 are based (the original replace model) so I can add them myself? TIA.