We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Does this fck up my savegame like last time? or does it remain the same without having trouble with the cars at all. cause last time i got a autopack, Every single car had only 1 gear to drive in, and absolutely no fcking brakes. Please Answer this comment. i want to know if it's possible that my savegame is going to get fcked up again. P.S. Sorry for by language

a242j

nice question but :

-changed 370z yellow parts (wtf) , one more 370Z not need - changed to 300ZX TT

-Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black (hm) , one more Vantage with one black body and interior colour - changed to V12 Zagato Villa d'Este

-Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black (more and more stupid cars) - changed to Vanquish

P.S. in next versions i planned to change Ferrari 612 Sessanta , 599 GTB China Edition (lol)

Hmm, I wonder if its practical to replace the car rewards in TDU for beating Miami for example with better cars that aren't clones as well. I personally don't care about those cars because I never use them.

This is impossible, same for school cars. For instance, Miami Mustang and regular Mustang '67 look like seperate cars, but change data on one, other changes too.

Star, could you do us a favor and use the regular 612 and 599 instead of the special ones? Although they could do with a dashboard light upgrade (indicator arrows and light modes in the dashboard) I use those more regularly than the normal 599 and 612.

"This is impossible, same for school cars. For instance, Miami Mustang and regular Mustang '67 look like seperate cars, but change data on one, other changes too. "

Yeah, I thought so, I figure if you replace a mesh fof one car you will have the same mesh with the other too.

Also, I wish the sticker mapping on the McLaren F1 would get fixed as it is my favorife car. I would like to also reauest a more accurate engine sound for the car too; I think the one in project cars is very realistic.

nice question but :

-changed 370z yellow parts (wtf) , one more 370Z not need - changed to 300ZX TT

-Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black (hm) , one more Vantage with one black body and interior colour - changed to V12 Zagato Villa d'Este

-Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black (more and more stupid cars) - changed to Vanquish

P.S. in next versions i planned to change Ferrari 612 Sessanta , 599 GTB China Edition (lol)

so...how i said :) a lot of useless cars that could be replaced...very good job ! i really like to see this idea done

here are just same cars with another paint...nothing more !..so can go...

hope in future will be replaced all...veyrons (sang bleu and centenaire), sessanta, China edition and all what is just a copy of another :)

for veyrons replacement can be Chiron and Vision GT...for ferraris maybe FXXK, 488, FF...more variants

but instead V12 villa d'este I would have liked Vulcan...Villa looks too similar with others...

maybe in future :)

. . .

StarGT, I understand your point of view on why you have chosen to replace "duplicated" models, but you should take into consideration the fact that players may have replaced those models already. There are many releases which replace the models mentioned in your reply, some of them even released by you. The addition of car/bike models its what made/makes Unofficial Patch/AutoPack special, besides the models released.

That being said, keep up the good work and thanks to all involved in AutoPack project.