We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

• 3 weeks later...
Hey I know this isn't related to Autopack but would anyone be able to help me figure out why TDU2 isnt detecting my controller? It works perfectly outside of TDU2 and it works fine in xbox360ce, but when I start the game it won't detect it in devices? Anyone able to help a guy out?

You may need to register your controller. Articles Xarlith I think that would be helpful.

Thank you so much, I'll try that. Much appreciated! :clap:

--- Post Updated ---

Articles Xarlith[/url] I think that would be helpful.

Thank you so much, I'll try that. Much appreciated!

--- Post Updated ---

Damn I still can't get it to work, any other suggestions? If you don't know don't worry, thanks for trying though!

hi, sorry bit of a newbee question here.

After installing this mod, & of course the requirements (uncompressing & unofficial patch)

I have trouble locating the Ferrari F430 Scuderia or maybe the F430 at the dealers, I just used one of those in a side mission and wanted to buy one.

Is it available at all or were those cars replaced? thanks.

Did you change the engine sound for the MC12 Star? It's not that I don't like it, it's that it is really loud. I have my volume so that all the really loud cars (like the Huayra) are not too loud, but the MC12 is still really loud.

Edit:

Can you try and get some more Porsche's into TDU2 with your AutoPack series? I think we should have about the same amount of Porsche's ad Ruf's. My candidates are down below, with what they are equivalent to in game. That and there should be one more Ruf added in, the Ruf CTR-3 (From Project Cars).

My candidates:

Porsche Panamera Turbo (From Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack) <-- Thought this would be a nice addition to the 4 door cars list of the game.

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (From Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack) <-- Equivalent to: Ruf CTR Yellow Bird

Porsche 718 Cayman S (From Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack) <-- Equivalent to: Ruf RK Spyder

Porsche 911 Carrera S (From Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack) <-- Equivalent to: Ruf RGT

Porsche Carrera GT (Can probably find a Forza 4 3D model online) <-- Equivalent to: Ruf CTR-3

Keep in mind that the list is just an idea and it might not happen.

the BMW i8 doesn't merit to be rated at 4/5 on the difficulty scale, it's probably one of the easiest car I had to handle in TDU2 (playing with joystick for direction & keyboard for acceleration, brake), her acceleration at low speeds is amazing, as well as how she grips to the road in corners allowing to pass them at higher speeds than any other car that 'll just lose grip & slide uncontrollably anywhere. In the end she's a very agile car able to outrun whatever the AI throws at you in the A4 category by a large margin. I'd rate the BMW i8 1 or 2 / 5 easy.

the BMW M4 is much harder to handle imho, (at least with my controllers, I suppose when you have pedals it becomes easier to handle the sheer acceleration power that makes her slide everywhere uncontrollably.

the Ferrari F430 engine sound goes off on the 2nd race only in championships :

-first take the F430 through a race, her engine sound is fine

-2nd take the F430 through a 2nd race, no more engine sound at all, makes for very silent races lol, you hear gear switching & the brakes and of course the radio if there's any, and other cars engines, as well as ambiant

restarting TDU2 fixes it, the F430 is the only car I own that does this, no other modded or original car does this.

taking the F430 then another car on a 2nd race doesn't trigger the issue.

no amount of restarting a race fixes it, only tried offline but with any race.

edit: only happens in championships, exiting the championshit to take a mission resets the "counter", you have to play 2 championship races in a row with the F430 for the issue to happen

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who is back :D!!! HEllO again guys. Im back. I was think that the game and the project are dead....but has i see - IT'S NOT!!! Really impressive!!! I don't know what to say. You still try to keep this project and that wonderfull game alive. I miss so much and i don't know from where to start. i looked at all the comments to see how goes work and how you fill the new cars....well have and positive and negative comments but it is normal :). I will try to come back at the project and continue my work together with all of you. I havent last fixes that you are do here. Like most of you i will download the last updates after 1.7 becasue im was missing when they are released. Thanks to StarGT that he continue his work with the models and is time for me to back here and make possible that new models to be included at the pack. Loekie if i remember well Maserati MC12 is based to Pagani Zonda F, but for Mazda RX7 i don't remember - i think it was based to Nissan Skyline, but im not sure. I saw so many wishes for new cars....guys we have around 20 free slots to fill all the list of the cars. Abouth Racing school cars i think that they can be replaced with new, but its unique collors.....im not sure what will happened with it Solar crown cars is not good to be replaced because i think that will broke the game Cars like Ferrari 612 Sessanta is not good to be replaced because this cars are included at missions and is possible to be broken Has i was told before i can unlock all connected cars to be alone and to be modded without that to do something to it's originals (just need litle time to remember how i do that) Abouth Painting and stickers - i will check what's happened but im not sure are i can fix that I saw something abouth problems with Porsche 911GT3 gear shifting - i think that this problem is because of fixing it's max engine revs - this can't be fixed with TDU2PVE, because the needed line is not appear at the editor. I don't know how goes progress with Binbow's editor and are he add new lines at the program, but with version that i have that fixes is impossible And at the end of my post - are the servers for TDU2 are allive still, because i try couple of times to go online and they are not?