We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Also, a spyder version of a lambo would be nice, maybe Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder?

This is my last suggestion, thanks again for the mod. :)

Also, I have a question: Which audio file does the 458 Spyder use? I thought (since it's using the default sound) if I replace the stock 458's audio, it would replace for the spyder as well, but as far as I can see it's not the case. Can someone tell me which bnk should I replace?

@AceWoody007 it's a TDU2's default rim. Possibly those cars you mentioned have wrongly placed rims (in wrong folder) or wrong names. Go to your unpacked TDU2 folder, go to Euro/Bnk/vehicules/rim and open those folders: "lamborg", "mclaren". Thank check if files are correctly named: Lamborghini Miura SV - miu_f_01.bnk and miu_f_02.bnk McLaren F1- mcl_f1_f_01 and mcl_f1_r_01 McLaren P1 - MCL_P1_hyb_F_01 and MCL_P1_hyb_r_01 Lamborghini Diablo SV - Diablo_GT_f_01 and Diablo_GT_r_01 ;)

Universal Launcher - a warning

A little off-topic but as this is the only active thread in this subforum, I thought I should let people know here, since anyone using this mod will have to be using the TDU2 Universal Launcher:

Be aware that this launcher does NOT quit after the game is launched, even though the UI disappears the process is still running - AND it's using up a lot of CPU cycles in the background (about 25% of my 17-2600k's capacity according to task manager). Depending on your system this could impact game performance negatively. More importantly what is it doing? This seems like a major security threat although the launcher did not trigger any warnings when scanned for viruses or malware. Killing the process after you start your game has no negative effects on the game at all (at least in offline mode, I have not tested in online because the servers are down right now).

Be aware that this launcher does NOT quit after the game is launched, even though the UI disappears the process is still running - AND it's using up a lot of CPU cycles in the background (about 25% of my 17-2600k's capacity according to task manager). Depending on your system this could impact game performance negatively. More importantly what is it doing? This seems like a major security threat although the launcher did not trigger any warnings when scanned for viruses or malware. Killing the process after you start your game has no negative effects on the game at all (at least in offline mode, I have not tested in online because the servers are down right now).

It is probably some kind of bug that the process remains. If you use TDU2_Offline_Mode.bat or online_mode.bat included in the package, it will solve the problem that the process will remain.