We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

• 2 weeks later...
Forza Horizon 3 - GameModels Community[/url] (texture files etc. are also available in the site) :yay: So now the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus, 2017 Ford GT etc. can be converted without much trouble.

The files have been available pretty much since the game was released, it's just the dev build got leaked so all the files got uploaded so you didn't have to decrypt and rename the files. Now all because files to you seem available now you assume that they "can be converted without without much trouble" which just isn't true.

The tool to extract the models is far from finished and who knows maybe never be. There are a few people imo wasting there time just be the first to get models in game. Manually editing the UVs, at this moment in time manually editing the textures to be able to read them, scaling certain parts of the mesh manually, moving certain parts of the mesh manually and detaching certain lods and objects from each other is not how you put it "can be converted without much trouble"

You seemed to be ill informed on the matter so i hope that helps.

EDIT: The updated tool has been released.

The files have been available pretty much since the game was released, it's just the dev build got leaked so all the files got uploaded so you didn't have to decrypt and rename the files. Now all because files to you seem available now you assume that they "can be converted without without much trouble" which just isn't true.

The tool to extract the models is far from finished and who knows maybe never be. There are a few people imo wasting there time just be the first to get models in game. Manually editing the UVs, at this moment in time manually editing the textures to be able to read them, scaling certain parts of the mesh manually, moving certain parts of the mesh manually and detaching certain lods and objects from each other is not how you put it "can be converted without much trouble"

You seemed to be ill informed on the matter so i hope that helps.

EDIT: The updated tool has been released.

Sorry, my bad. :o I actually was aware of those problems since some converters in the NFS community had told me basically the same thing, although that was before I saw them available at gamemodels.ru., that's why I wrongly assumed that the issues had been fixed. Let's wait for better tools. ;)

Sorry, my bad. :o I actually was aware of those problems since some converters in the NFS community had told me basically the same thing, although that was before I saw them available at gamemodels.ru., that's why I wrongly assumed that the issues had been fixed. Let's wait for better tools. ;)

Just fyi the latest tool update exports into groups and better UVs though still not perfect on some groups. The next few of updates of the tool imo will make them usable for mods.

Anyway sorry for the off topic, that's all i will be saying on the matter. ;)

I have this pack installed, works fine, but when I get invited to a challenge like a chase and I accept, I get a message that I cannot join. I am wondering is that is because of this mod? I was driving an unofficial (mod-added) car (GT500) at the time this happened IIRC.

Or is it the community patch (although this seems unlikely)? The only other thing I have done is make a few alterations in the specs of a few cars with the vehicle property editor - but this happens even when I am driving an unedited car.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess it just shows you don't know what you have until it's gone. Also, the game was working fine a couple days ago, I've done nothing to it but now it's running at 20 frames per second, doesn't matter what settings its on. It used to run at 60 so I don't know whats going on. It's not my hardware because my other games run like normal. Is anyone else having such issues?

I have Serenity pack installed. I am finding that when others online invite me to join a private session like a chase (or enter their house) I am getting the message "cannot join session". I can run with others in free run fine, chat with them, but can't get into private sessions even with those designated as friends. Is it this pack? Happens even when I am driving a totally standard unedited car from the original game. Could it be because I edited a few of my cars grip settings using the vehicle editor?