We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

hi when a friend take zr1 i see the c7 stringrey problem??

In the TDU 2 server, all the vehicles are managed by the ID code. That is, if the IDs are the same, they are handled as the same vehicle. "Using vehicle MOD" means replacing the body of another vehicle with the body of an ID. The body is replaced only on the local computer. So, what you experienced is that it happens normally when you use vehicle MOD, I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"We are devils :P. The secret car is....... italian........old........V12.......4 turbos........650bhp.......4x4........355km/h........0-100 around 3.2 sec........ gues wich car is."

Eh dude, Bugatti is a FRENCH car, bough by volkswagen in 1998, but still in west of France = in Alsace !

"La région alsacienne séduisit Ettore Bugatti qui fit de Molsheim le fief historique de son usine de construction automobile où il conçut et assembla plus de 7 500 automobiles"

Ettore Bugatti — Wikipédia

He was an italian, but all bugatti were built in France :nods:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is there any Sound mod for bmw320i Turbo?

I don't like the original so much, when it shift.

There are 3 sounds you can choose from. Just make a copy of the sound you want and then rename it to "bmw_320_high."

You can find demos of the sound mods here (Versions 1 - 4): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcyVHm8IRevAG0eqFpiz3w/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0