We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Alright so I'm new to the whole TDU2 and installing mods thing, but I've gotten some in. Just to show that, I was looking on the TDU mod forum for TDU2 mods and didn't realize it till today. So if I were to download say all 47 cars, will it lag my game ridiculously since it's another 47 cars added to the game?

Alright so I'm new to the whole TDU2 and installing mods thing, but I've gotten some in. Just to show that, I was looking on the TDU mod forum for TDU2 mods and didn't realize it till today. So if I were to download say all 47 cars, will it lag my game ridiculously since it's another 47 cars added to the game?

It will only cause lag in the car dealerships and your house garages (if all the vehicle slots have modded cars in them). Overall the game will run the same outside of the dealerships and house garages, since the game engine is not rendering all the car models at the same time in the instance. If you have an SSD drive on your computer I highly suggest putting the game on there, since my game freezes up for a half a second in free roam when the game is rendering a modded vehicle that a player or an AI player is using.

• 2 weeks later...

not really...those 2 looks much more different than all 911 models

and after that, 911 models, we already have 3 similar cars..? or more..? including RUF ones..of course

i mean..look at this..carrera vs 918:

1200px-Porsche_918_in_motion.jpg

ca0816-244567_1@2x.jpg?1471708677000

and after that...911 GT2 RS vs 911 GT3 wich is already here, in game:

beh_8262.jpg?itok=6aOkzaAv

porsche-911-gt3-rs-at-lightning-lap-2016-feature-car-and-driver-photo-670719-s-450x274.jpg

now really...wheres the difference between 911s..? And how are Carrera and 918 same..? :)

Just by their look...in performance differences are even bigger in Carrera - 918 case..or should be..(ah...and Carrera sounds amazing..)

*anyway...we had Ferrari 458 Italia...and you still added 458 Spyder...:lol:

koenigsegg CCXR in game and CCX added...

we have 3 Ferrari 430s now...

and more..

so why Carrera not just because 918 is here?

its ok, but diversity first...

so, need to add carreara gt too

--- Post Updated ---

by the way, atari add 5 same veyrons and 5 zonda ))

well...will be really nice :P

and that was and still is a nasty thing in this game from Atari...copy-paste cars like veyrons, zondas and Astons with just another colour or "special edition"...we discussed this before that are options for replacements ;)

• 1 month later...

Great work, Star! And anyone who helped in the making of it.

--- Post Updated ---

so, need to add carreara gt too

--- Post Updated ---

by the way, atari add 5 same veyrons and 5 zonda ))

Probably because you need 5 Veyrons to beat a CCXR xD

Edit: Does anyone else feel like 918 Spider sounds like a Carrera GT more than a 918? In the mod, that is.

Idk if this is a good or bad thing but... I just hit something like 421 km/h with a LaFerrari ( Which I like more than my favorite car, the Aventador-esp.The S one-, just because of how well its done and the sound is great!). The car was stock and you can upgrade it... as if it’s not fast or good enough. Anyway, awesome LaFerrari, Star! Really like it.

Hey, thanks a lot for the incredible work.

L'm the only one who get terrible lags with some cars ? Like framerate drops "60-60-60-45-60-60-60" ? It feel like the game freeze for half a second.

But still, thanks a lot for the great work.

The creation of an "AX" category seems to be necessary, because on one edge of the spectrum A1 there's cars like 458 and on the other end you get F1s.

Hey

I just deleted my unpacked folder, and create a new one based on my Steam copy of the game.

Then i install the patch again, and launch. No lag at all, Everything's fine.

I might had some Environment mods, like new grass & co, but before the car pack they were already here and no lag.

I reinstall the cars without the grass mod & co and then i'll see.

L've got a 7820HK CPU and GTX 1080 GPU, so it can't be a performance issue.

Maybe some mods aren't compatible with each other ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...