We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

oh cmon...i saw some post about Chiron wich go easily over 400km./h too...so whats the problem with Regera? Especially when Agera is here...Are rivals with Chiron...just cant come one without the other...

Not in this patch absolutely...but just dont forget about it.

In fact...the hardest work is the most rewarding too...;)

and didnt knew that FF is a replacement for China Edition :)

in this case is more than wellcome

*anyway...just because its 4X4 doesnt make it so different...it still looks very simmilar with F12

I already asked them about this. Basically they don't want to add it because it's got 1 gear and there's no point in having a 1 gear car since it will be very boring to drive...

well..i think thats even more a reason to add it.

its something unique...something completely new in game...and with that look and performance...CANT be boring i guarantee ;)

so..it looks different, it performs different and its a top/rare/exotic/exclusive car unlike others wich are just slightly different than others...really...what can you wish more..? :laugh:

• 1 month later...
@StarGT: We urgently need an update in the car classes system. Decades ago supercars had the performance that nowadays even a super hot hatchback has and since the game was launched this "performance frenzy" evolved even more in real life. Here's what I mean: in the original game the Mclaren 12C is in the A1 class along with the Veyrons & Koenigseggs, which doesn't make any sense at all. Not only the performance isn't comparable but they are completely different types of cars. A Ferrari 458 Speciale is faster than the old Enzo, even the normal 458 Italia back in 2010 was faster around Fiorano, so the majority of modern Ferrari's are also faster or as fast as one, therefore [B]I think that all the default cars of the game along with all the mod cars which were added since then by the Unofficial Patch 4 and Autopack should be reclassified with TDUVPE[/B] to modern standards for a more realistic experience in future Autopack releases. My proposal is that cars are reclassified in these categories according to their relative performance (I'll also give examples of cars that we still don't have in the game so that you have an idea): [B]A1 - Megacars and higher tier race cars:[/B] Koenigsegg's (One:1, Agera RS, Agera R, CCXR etc.), Bugatti Veyron's and Chiron, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Mercedes Project One, cars from old GT1 series, Lemans Prototypes... [B]A2 - Track cars and lower tier race cars (cars specifically built for race tracks or not, including those that don't meet any rules or requirements to enter any real life racing series, road legal or not)[/B]: Gumpert Apollo S/Enraged, Lamborghini Veneno & Centenario, Pagani Zonda R/ Revolución, Mclaren P1 GTR & P1 LM, La Ferrari FXX K, Aston Martin Vulcan, Maserati MC12 Corse, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Ferrari FXX Evo & 599XX, McLaren Senna/ Senna GTR, Zenvo TSR-S, Brabham BT62, cars from old GT2 series, GT3 and GTE classes... [B]A3 - Hypercars & Hyper Grand Tourer's: [/B]Porsche 918 Spyder (with/without Weissach Package), Mclaren P1, La Ferrari, Jaguar CX75, Apollo IE, SGC 003 Stradale, Ferrari F12, F12 TDF & 812 Superfast, Aston Martin One:77... [B]A4 - Modern Supercars, Modern Muscle Cars, Modern Sports Cars, Modern Track "Toys" & Super Grand Tourer's:[/B] 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1/ZL1-1LE, C7 Corvette Z06/ZR1, 2016 Shelby GT350R, 2017 Ford GT, 2016 SRT Viper ACR, McLaren 570S/GT, 650S, 675LT & 720S, Lamborghini Aventador/Aventador SV, Huracan/Huracan Performante, Ferrari 488 GTB, Mercedes AMG GTS/AMG GT R, Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS, 991.2 GT3/991.1 GT3 RS & 991.2 GT3 RS, Cayman GT4 Clubsport, Ferrari GTC4 Lusso & FF, Ferrari 599 GTO, 2017 Bentley Continental SuperSports, BAC Mono, KTM X-Bow R, Ariel Atom 500 V8... [B]A5 - Old Muscle cars, Old Supercars, Old Sports Cars, Old Grand Tourer's, Old Track "Toy's":[/B] 599 GTB, 612 Sessenta, California, 458 Italia/Speciale, F430/Scuderia/16M & Enzo, Mercedes SLS AMG/SLS AMG Black Edition, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera/Super Trofeo Stradale/Squadra Corse, Murcielago SV, Porsche Carrera GT, Ascari KZR1 & A10, & 370Z/Nismo 370Z, Lotus 2-Eleven, Ginetta F400, Caterham CSR 260, Catheram Superlight R500, Ariel Atom 300 Supercharged... [B]A6 - Performance Saloons & Wagon's - [/B]BMW M4 Akrapovic/M4 GTS/M4 CS, M3/M3 CS & M5, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, Mercedes AMG C63S Coupé, Nissan GTR, Audi RS5, RS6 Performance, Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo... [B]A7 - Super Hot Hatchbacks, Hot Hatchbacks:[/B] 2015 Mercedes A45 AMG, 2017 Ford Focus RS, 2017 BMW M2, Audi RS3, AA1 Clubsport, TT-RS Roadster, TTS, Alfa Romeo Mito QV & Brera, 2016 VW Golf GTI Clubsport S, Renault Clio RS... As you may notice it seems completely unbalanced but within each class there would be 2 tier's of cars, a couple of them faster and some slower ones (but not by a big margin, specially if we have the tuning factor in mind). The end result would be the CPU choosing them in groups and therefore making each race balanced between them, for instance, in an A7 race you would have the higher tier competing among themselves and the lower tier doing the same. Kind of like in real life race series. Feel free to comment, share your opinions/changes to this idea.

what about adding A0 class? Just like for Classic cars C0? :)

C0? I don't think that class even exists as far as I noticed lol. As for adding classes I don't know if that's possible, as far as I'm aware the only thing we can do is classify a car we want with TDU2VPE.

[quote name='TDU3FTW']@StarGT: We urgently need an update in the car classes system. Decades ago supercars had the performance that nowadays even a super hot hatchback has and since the game was launched this "performance frenzy" evolved even more in real life. Here's what I mean: in the original game the Mclaren 12C is in the A1 class along with the Veyrons & Koenigseggs, which doesn't make any sense at all. Not only the performance isn't comparable but they are completely different types of cars. A Ferrari 458 Speciale is faster than the old Enzo, even the normal 458 Italia back in 2010 was faster around Fiorano, so the majority of modern Ferrari's are also faster or as fast as one, therefore [B]I think that all the default cars of the game along with all the mod cars which were added since then by the Unofficial Patch 4 and Autopack should be reclassified with TDUVPE[/B] to modern standards for a more realistic experience in future Autopack releases. My proposal is that cars are reclassified in these categories according to their relative performance (I'll also give examples of cars that we still don't have in the game so that you have an idea)[/QUOTE] AFAIK the original car class system is not related to some real existing car classes or to top speeds. It's related to the acceleration of the cars, that's why Ariel Atom for example is part of A1, even when it's top speed is far away from Bugatti, Pagani, RUF & Co. In my opinion the system as it is should stay. Otherwise you would have tons of extremely overpowered cars in the lower classes in the storyline races or in the multiplayer races, what would be unfair on players without the UP & the car packs.

[quote name='Luna3009']AFAIK the original car class system is not related to some real existing car classes or to top speeds. It's related to the acceleration of the cars, that's why Ariel Atom for example is part of A1, even when it's top speed is far away from Bugatti, Pagani, RUF & Co. In my opinion the system as it is should stay. Otherwise you would have tons of extremely overpowered cars in the lower classes in the storyline races or in the multiplayer races, what would be unfair on players without the UP & the car packs.[/QUOTE] I wasn't even aware that the MP servers were still online, let alone people still playing it. Thanks for the heads up. My proposal had in mind the SP mode only. The default car class system is a mix, that's why I made a proposal for a more realistic system. Talking about "overpowered," I'm afraid the default system does that anyway by having cars that are the best in their own classes. In normal races the 2nd and 3rd opponents usually leave behind the rest of the pack and in time trial the rivals are usually in 2nd place. It works though since most of the races are not about top speed as far as I've experienced. @StarGT This reply also applies to your comment.

I'm quite up for revising the class system, I did a speed/tracktest will all cars a while back, it got "interesting".

It's hard to realise tho. The multiplayer races aside, in single player the Solar Crown AI racers are using specific cars. Changing their classes will bug out the races, thus making the changes irrelevant.

I don't think a class revamp is beneficial, regardless of the better look to it.