We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

What Mitkop wrote earlier today is more than enough of proof that this project is unbalanced and messy, also what about online gameplay? Now i understand that you want this realism project to happen real bad, thats why i told you to mod your own db, you might not know now, but you can learn. what i have seen, most people here dont want the realism project to happen, or maby i should say, it would be awesome if it worked, but now it doesent. Just face the facts.

all what mitkop explained above was about timed races problem..so where are other reasons or those imbalances better said?

about online gaming is just like difference between an autopack user and a stock game user...where that autopack user have a really BIG advantage with cars like LaFerrari, 918...etc. Also exactly like this you have this option to just not use realistic version...so again, wheres that big problem?

I dont care too much about those adjustments, game works great without, but i just liked the idea and i want to understand why, to see good reasons for this especially because this discussion started about current inbalances wich i think that are more than fixed with realistic adjustments. (you know..a bit OP cars, overperforming, old ones just outclassed...here we really have some balance issues)

so again, wich are those imbalances from realistic mode?

I do understand that messed up races & changing in game files before a race etc, is not an issue for you. and yes onlineplay is unfair with some autopack cars today. but this will make the whole thing totaly differ. enough said about this. your opinion is yours, and im not going to continue argue with you. What Mikop said in hes last post! Is more than enough for me to make this a no,no project! now your opinion is another. Most of us dont want real performance so....

@Splia i understand your point. And thanks for compliments, i try my best to do this project. But has i write and my other post, im afraid that i can't create 2 exacly same database files with real and unreal performance. Allways will have something different between them. Realistic cars i think have totally different handling on the road. Yesterday i got FXX to test it at Race around ibiza just for testing how it's handling. And can tell that was very bad....one of the best, easyest cars in the game was so hard to be controlled at low speeds - understeering and immediatelly after that oversteering, slipping, spinning wheels, 180+degrees turns at every 90 degrees corner....you just don't know what to expect every single time from this car. Totally different handling from old. You can't control it, especially with keyboard, where trottle is 100 full or nothing. And that's happening at every "hard turn". That's happened and every time when you touch offroad sectors (grass or dirt). I start to try to fix this problems and i think that have partial success. But if one of the easyest cars in the game did this, then what we can expect from cars, wich have worse handling than FXX by default and that is my main fear - that every rebalanced car will be horrible for driving. Before when i did the pack, i was use HEX Workshop (and now i use it every time, when i create a new car) - there you haven't showed every single parameter of the car - there is everything with numbers and letters - hexagonal codes, wich i learn how to read and modfy if it necessery. But balancing from there is imposible. All rebalancing stats are adjusted with TDU2VPE where you see parameters and can judge what to do it with them. That's why before cars was not so balancing - they use theyre "basic" cars parameters, modified to respond to new "added"car....Main reason cars to be "ROCKETS" is theyre drag coefficient and aerodinamic.Basic cars are worse at acceleration 0-100 and after that and after 200km/h become too fast accelerating at high speeds because of biggest drag coef and low aerodinamic, they got top speeds too fast. Playing with this parametters we can slow down the cars at big speed accelerations, but for real start accelerating need more. And that "more" made cars worse. "Realistic performance" did exacly that - how is possible real acceleration times at points 0-100, 0-160, 0-200 (here they are very increased, except 4x4 cars) and after that slowed at speeds over 200 and especially after 300km/h. And nevertheless some cars can't got theyre real times for accelerating, especially with theyre original gear ratios and final gears (differential). Very good example for that is Dodge Viper SRT 10 wich with his original gearbox cant use 6th gear (become useless) because is too long and when shift to 6th - the car just stop accelerating. For Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR i use next generation of this car - not from 2006, it's a 2011's Viper ACR, wich gearbox is better and not stopping at 6th gear. When i saw that i use it's gearbox numbers and make and SRT10 too with that gearbox. Same i did and with Corvette C7 Stingray, because 7speed manual gearbox is horrible. Decision - using gears from Corvette ZR1. I know that is not real, but is better. And make this cars to have sence in the game. From my table you can see the results for every adjusted cars. Some are perfect, some are not so perfect on straight, but at corners - im incredulous.

and this handling problem appear using full assistance?

understand now if the answer is Yes and i encounter this problem even on current patch on one car : TVR Cerbera. Dont know if its only me but as a keyboard user this car is just the most difficult to drive in a normal race.

Thx for explanations, now all this make sense.

Well FXX is most controllable at the Full Assistance but still sleeping very easy. Big problem come when you go at the corner without trottle - car become immediatelly to oversteering and turn at 180 or more degrees in the corner and you are to wrong direction :D. Try to correct the position and you make allmost full circle...and problems like this. That i mean - you don't know what to expect from that car. At the tests on the highway i use full assistance because there have allmost no spining wheels at the start and then i can get real acceleration of the car. But when i playing i am at SPORT. There have massive spining wheels has you know and that slowed acceleration of the cars. Before, when i create laferrari, mclaren P1 and Porsche 918 Spyder, Koenigsegg Agera R (4 of most powerfull cars in the game), i use the track at Hawaii area 2 under the airport (all you know wich track i mean maybe) and there i use starting line and allmost straight road to detect this cars acceleration from 0-300km/h. And this 4 cars was adjusted to theyre timers there, but was with biggest drag coef and that make them so fast after 300km/h. I have and recorded videos with laps on this track and there you can see that laferrari was did 300km/h for 14.5 sec there, mclaren p1 for 16 seconds and porsche for 17 seconds. Agera R i cant remember what time was but im sure that was adjusted too around 15 seconds for that sprint. Biggest drag coef give them chance to get theyre real top speed too. But they was not adjusted to get real acceleration times from 0-100km/h and now this cars are much faster at the starting line and slower after 300km/h. But that power on the start make problems after that - when you drive them and try to get corners.We haven't traction control like at real cars (have some but is not same), haven't launch controll, EPS or other systems for stability...and after that come SP races wich timers are adjusted to unreal cars...Well i start new game, because i lost my old savegame and still not finished game scenarios - i have finished only Ibiza races but at hawaii i still not start. And i don't want to finish them fast because of the real performance - to can test adjusted cars there - at this races and special missions, especially DLC missions. Because for example Bugatti Veyron SS mission is at the highway where original Veyron goes close to it's top speed, but now can't and that cost too much time - it is possible to can't finish that mission. Other problem was has we mentioned before - time attacks and speed traps....example with alfa 8c was very good because have massive difference between game original and real performance - im afraid that will become too slow, but is on of the fastest cars in the class. OK there is a other way to fix this problem - rearange car classes by theyre specs.....well....this way is maybe not so good....i was thinking today to this question. But that will cost again too much time to meaguring original car accelerations and after that depend of the result to change theyre class for corresponding class. Wich will change too much cars places.....i don't know...

... OK there is a other way to fix this problem - rearange car classes by theyre specs.....well....this way is maybe not so good....i was thinking today to this question. But that will cost again too much time to meaguring original car accelerations and after that depend of the result to change theyre class for corresponding class. Wich will change too much cars places.....i don't know...

I'm actually doing that in my own game. While I'm tuning and testing the cars I'll change the car class according to the performance if needed. Indeed some of the challenges of this game are close to impossible, even with the default performance of the cars. In many of them one has to retry dozens of times. For those who play with keyboard or gamepad the normal physics of the game make the cars very hard to control even in full assistance. For these people I would advise to install the CTR physics mod, which is a must IMO, not only makes the control of the cars more realistic but you'll have more grip without changing performance settings. With this mod you can really feel the difference between assist levels while with normal physics the cars almost behave the same or worse, whether you're playing with full assistance, sport or hardcore. Just an example, the 918 Spyder around Ibiza track was a bit hard to control and was spinning a bit in sport mode, even though its AWD. Then I noticed I hadn't installed the CTR physics mod after reinstalling the game. I installed it again and it was like night and day. With default physics of the game I was struggling to do a run around the Ibiza track without getting even only one wheel outside of the track but with CTR physics, sport mode and realistic performance settings I did a 1.18.86 lap without pushing that much. I'm also changing the grip levels of the cars according to the needs and reality, for instance I use 3,500 grip performance in TDU2VPE for slick tires (for track cars like the Vulcan, FXX Evo, FXX etc.), 3,000 for semi-slicks (Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R's etc.), 2,500 for supercars and 2,000 for some performance cars. With the P1 with grip values like 2,000 I was having a hard time to beat that 918 Spyder time that I set in Ibiza (which is realistic as that track is short and with a lot of corners), then I changed to semi-slicks, which were actually sold as an option in real life, and I set a 1:12.66, beating even my best time with the Vulcan with slicks (1:13.67).

I wondering what time you will get with Laferrari or FXX Evoluzione wich have much better handling than Mclaren p1 and 918 spyder.I have filling that FXX Evo can beat 1 hour barriere if at short track like that at the hawaii it fast than laferrari with more than 3 seconds if i remember well. I don't understand only what database you use - from old Autopack or real performance database. Grip is increased and at my cars too but not so much like at your game. My best grip car is Ferrari F2012, because is F1 bolide and it's grip is 2,500. I don't know what CTR mod i told and before that. Yesteday i use FXX at single race cup "race around ibiza" wich is shorter than multiplayer challenge and i did it under 42 minutes....i just changing car class to can test it there and fix after that. With all mistakes that i did and sleeps at most of the corners. Yes FXX is a rocked compared with A6 cars, but i did that only to see how it's handling. Still thinking abouth rearange of car classes, depend of theyre performance. We will see

Now after all this i think again that theres no real problem with realistic version anymore :rofl:

First you tested it on Sport mode and concluded thats nasty on handling at low speeds. - key words : low speeds, Sport mode -

I think thats just ok since in FullAssistance is controllable. Theres a "holy trinity" of factors what balance any car : 1. Acceleration, 2. Top speed, 3. Handling.

Now...since FXX is one of the best on already 2 parameters i think thats just fine to not be so good on 3rd. Its stupid to expect a car to be best on all aspects, and that means OP..from where discussion started.

After that, FXX is a car for high performance, not for low speeds. So its just fine to be nasty at low speeds, due to its extreme acceleration and all focused on rear wheels. Its expectable to be bad at corners without FullAssistance.

Even on reality i think that is bad at this point if you drive it without any system activated because its just a normal Ferrari car but modified to a race version. :laugh: Thats what all FXXs versions are in fact...not for low speeds.

I dont see a real problem here anymore...

Now you just found the solution for game Races..and was so clearly from start but didnt saw it...

Man, if all cars are rebalanced that automaticaly means some cars wont fit anymore on their Class, so this must be adjusted too. Guess the result now:

that Afla 8C probably wont be so good anymore but other cars will take its place on races.

Some cars wont fit anymore on A2 and become A3, some wont perform for A3 class anymore and become A4...etc. TDU have more than enough cars for all this and i think that problem is kinda solved. (didnt even thought for this untill now...no need to keep a backup anymore :D)

the only problem that remains are those DLC events...but im sure theres a solution what just need to be discovered.

I don't understand only what database you use - from old Autopack or real performance database.

Well, in sport mode and without tuning my best lap so far with the La Ferrari with 2,000 grip performance at Ibiza track was 1:24.35. In the 918 Spyder, as I mentioned above, I did 1:18.86 also with 2,000 grip performance. I'm using the database from Autopack 1.73 which I have installed, mainly because I'm building a custom/themed profile. I have car mods installed that are not from that version of Autopack, so I've been creating "realistic" tunes for those car mods, I've also been changing some values of default TDU2 cars in database and Autopack cars as well. Today I created a "Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport S" performance tune for the default Golf GTI and I "swapped the engine" of the Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde with the Alfa 4C engine (exactly same engine, more power) both cars are class A7, just have to fix the gear ratios of the Golf. BTW The AMG GTR I mentioned yesterday now really performs like an A1 class car after I did the "Renntech Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade" tune with 2,500 grip performance. My best lap at Ibiza with it so far was 1:27.06. Just so that you have an idea of how that lap time compares with other cars I did a 1:28.00 with the F12 Berlinetta (A2 class, real gear ratios, 2,000 grip performance) and a 1:28.72 with a 2017 Audi R8 V10 Plus (A2 class, realistic settings, 2,000 grip). Here are some other times I did all at Ibiza with the tunes I've been creating/modifying:

Mclaren MSO MP4-12C High Sports (just the performance of the real car, not the model, A1 class) - 1:22.53

Porsche 997 GT2 RS (A2) - 1:32.74

599XX (A1) - 1:27.77

458 Italia Coupé (A2) - 1:30.46

Audi R8 LMX (A2) - 1:30.91

FXX (A1) - 1:13.54

Porsche 991.1 GT3 (A2) - 1:34.54

Huracan LP610-4 (didn't change anything, changed it to A1) - 1:25.19

Aventador LP700-4 (didn't change anything, A1) - 1:26.26

Don't forget that in the single player story mode there are "High" championships within each class of cars with the CPU using the best cars of that specific class tuned to lvl 3 or 4 and "Low" championships with stock cars or tuned to lvl1 or 2.

@Ramon1991cobra if you have tdu2vpe check out wich tyres answered to this "default rims" and check out are they exist at your rim folder. Except that how many set rims you have at that mercedes? At my game they are only 2 sets. I have filling that your car have 3 sets of rims and that not existed rims are by mistake added to the slk55 amg, especially if you use my realistic performance database. IF you have 3rd set of rims, wich is placed like 1st on your car, relax with next update of realistic database this problem will be fixed. @TDU3FTW man, your data have many messes with the database. Alfa Romeo Mito is much heavy that Alfa 4C (1250 vs 920kg), after that Alfa Mito accelerate to 160km/h for 19,4sec(11,9 for 4C) and 0-200km/h for 40,5sec(20,5 for 4C), i don't know what realism have here with your specs. And swapping torque and horsepower parametters? Alfa 4C at A7? When she is fastest even lotus evora wich is at A5? But this is your decision and is at your game. Don't forget that i do this like a patch wich everyone can use and i try everything to have real specs of the cars in the game (that not mean real performace in old parts) and now and real performance how is possible. I cant afford self-deception'in public patch, especially now, when i start to do realism. Has far i go with "Realistic Performance" i start to like that project more and more. Honestly. I like it. I like the result because i saw that is possible to make real cars. That inspires me to continue to work. And changing at car classes will be - i start to separate it. And i can tell that at A1 will be with 34 cars, A2 will be with 26 cars for now (is not final number maybe), A3 will be with 34 cars (again not final number)....based to the cars wich i finish to this moment. C1 and C2 will not have changes. Some cars still are not completed, because they need more adjustments and this can change theyre class again. Basic criteria now are not only top speed of the car but and theyre acceleration times. Believe me now many cars are very close and will be very big competition between them. Exacly why i start to love that project. Some cars are so close at theyre accelerations...i did not expect it. Will be very interesting to see that competition at the game with the people and everything to depend from theyre skills, not so much from the cars.

[quote name='mitkop81'] @TDU3FTW man, your data have many messes with the database. Alfa Romeo Mito is much heavy that Alfa 4C (1250 vs 920kg), after that Alfa 4C accelerate to 160km/h for 19,4sec(11,9 for 4C) and 0-200km/h for 40,5sec(20,5 for 4C), i don't know what realism have here with your specs. And swapping torque and horsepower parametters? Alfa 4C at A7? When she is fastest even lotus evora wich is at A5? But this is your decision and is at your game. Don't forget that i do this like a patch wich everyone can use and i try everything to have real specs of the cars in the game (that not mean real performace in old parts) and now and real performance how is possible. I cant afford self-deception'in public patch, especially now, when i start to do realism.[/QUOTE] :laugh: I've noticed sometimes you have trouble understanding what others are saying, which is expected, no problem. Anyway, as you said yourself, what I'm doing doesn't have anything to do with your project nor am I saying anything else, I'm just sharing the results of what I'm doing in my own game. You said before that sometimes you have to put the gear ratios of a car into another car to achieve the best results, but that's not realistic either, not to mention that I found some wrong stats in the Autopack 1.73 database (like the 458 Italia Max RPM at 10000 etc.). And again, I said I'm doing some realistic/semi-realistic stats for some cars while in others I'm doing "what if" performance tunes. In the Mito I changed the HP & torque figures by the ones of the 4C, not the weight as far as I recall, just to make the car a bit faster. (can't remember if I changed other parameters) Did the same thing with the VW Golf so they compete with each other and still are A7 class. My Evora now has the specs of the 2018 Evora GT430 Sport as well as the Exige V6 Cup (turned it into the 2018 Exige 430 Cup). These changes actually make sense to me because the modern versions have the same engine and a lot of the same characteristics and components of the older models in the game, that are just detuned. In terms of results and balance I'm actually satisfied so far. Just yesterday I was testing the Giulia Quadrifoglio and the 2012 Mercedes AMG C63 Black Edition, both with realistic stats done by myself, both A3 class, and they run similar times at Ibiza Circuit. My best so far with the 918 Spyder with my realistic specs was 1:12:97, just milliseconds slower than the P1 with semi-slicks, which are actually the expected results and how they would run in a circuit with a layout similar to the Ibiza track. Enough rambling, keep the good work man :tup:

@TDU3FTW man my english realy is not so good and maybe sometimes can't write correct and ofend the people without want it. I just wondering why you did that changes with alfa's when they are totally different cars. But has i wrote before , that is your decision and your right to do it. Abouth 458 italia revs i can do them and 15000 but that will doesn't matter because the car accelerate to the redline and stop. Car hit max revs only and free mode, but when you are on gear, you never will hit that 15000. 10000 revs of 458 italia is not from my patch, they was like that before.. That i use other gearbox for some cars, that will be posted in readme file, because has i told some cars have uselles last gear with hardest aerodinamic, what is now at all rebuilded cars....you can test it personally too - that cars are Chevrolet Corvette C7 and Dodge Viper SRT10. Some cars have too short or too long final gear....allways will have cars, wich will not be perfect. And info for them is different ...

[quote name='mitkop81']@TDU3FTW I just wondering why you did that changes with alfa's when they are totally different cars. [/QUOTE] Why not? If the results in the game are good why wouldn't anyone do it? In real life there are people swapping engines all the time (if they fit of course). In terms of engine alone (which is what I did), they're actually not that different as you can see below, and when I do changes I update them in the info of course ;) [B]2016 Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde[/B]: Engine manufacturer: Fiat Starjet/T-Jet MultiAir series Engine type: spark-ignition 4-stroke Fuel type: petrol (gasoline) Fuel system: indirect injection Charge system: turbocharger [B] [B]2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe[/B]: [/B] Engine manufacturer: Fiat Engine type: spark-ignition 4-stroke Fuel type: petrol (gasoline) Fuel system: gasoline direct injection Charge system: turbocharger Valves per cylinder: 4 Additional features: DOHC; turbo; intercooler [B][/B] Only difference is one has indirect injection the other has direct injection. And more power of course, but the basic block is not that different. [B] [/B]

I will be at vacation 3-4 days and will not work maybe on performance pack this days, because i haven't the game and tools here. Now i try to install the game with UP04 and autopack on the laptop, wich i use here. but last results with C3 and C4 class not like me....practically original cars at this 2class haven't working aerodinamic. Attempts to fix this problem maybe are succesfull, but still they not answeered perfect to theyre real timers. And most of them are too slow....i start wondering to not touch classic car classes wich are at game scenario - C3 and C4. Still not try to adjust B-classes to the reality and don't know what result will get there. Now with Realistic performance become few problems.

1st - most of the racing school cars are become to be slowest than before and that mean hard licenses. I mean C4 license - Ford Mustang racing scholl will be too slow maybe to pass the school. Same problem become for Ferrari 308 GTS wich is not too slow but is slowest than before. Lancia Delta too... Pagani Zonda F is at A2 now and can't be school car for A1 anymore.... Maybe we need to replace some racing school cars too. I expect propositions from you. Maybe you don\t know but all Racing School cars are practically original cars with stickers and they are not special (has splia was thinking) and they use original cars specs, wich mean any changes affect them. I can separate them from original cars and make them custom cars with not real performance to can pass the lessons with them. If you agree with that, then ok i can do it. My first attempt was succesfull with Pagani Zonda F racing school wich now have specs from zonda F clubsport and is fast enought to can be in A1 class.

Except that if you know how much mess have at cars database - how much unreal gear ratios, unreal powers, unreal torque, price, tire sizing..... i try to fix some of this cars, but maybe and miss some. Other cars has i told before are impossible to be adjusted with theyre real gears and final drive, or redline revs ... especially american muscles are horrible...

Car classes will keep many changes has i told before - depend of theyre specs and acceleration timers. But the main is - what to do with C3 C4 and racing school cars?

well...i think that easiest solution for Racing school cars is to make them special, custom, if its possible, like you said and thats it.

Are only few cars what cant be used on other events anyway and even more, can fit on realistic changes too because can be considered tuned up, upgraded cars for school :).

I think thats the easy way because are already here and need only small changes (to become custom) and dont need to think and find new replacements, etc...

*i was thinking those cars are special because Kegg CCXR case:

there are 2 versions, normal one and racing school...and in game races (competitions, not licenses) Tess or who is..use Racing school CCXR, not standard one...

Thats why i was thinking that are separate cars already.

About C3, C4...i think thats not a big deal if they remain same because are slow anyway...

Difference between realistic and old version i dont think will be so big here and because you said those classes have problems with aerodinamic mechanics can remain untouched...

Are first cars, from beginning...nobody cares too much about low performance cars...(about their performance i mean..)

Of course, if its possible to be adjusted its better and wellcome...but its just not such a big deal like high performance ones.

But the main is - what to do with C3 C4 and racing school cars?

Maybe it's best to leave the C3 & C4 cars with the original game performance. As for the racing school cars, if possible, separate them from the normal road cars and leave them with the original game performance as well. The only problem in that scenario would be the car classes in the licenses, but if the car's are separated you can change that. I like the idea of replacing the racing school cars though but that would be too much work and you guys are already overloaded with work, so forget about that. Waiting for more feedback.

Well, some cars from C3 and C4 will be fast than A4 cars if i not touch theyre performance. With real performance we have now cars from A4 A5 wich acceleration times to 250km/h is over 40 seconds, but at C3 middle time for that sprint is around 25 seconds. Wich mean old cars will be fastest than new one. That is not so real.... Racing school cars i can separate from original cars, can change them or make them with custom specs, that is not problem. My wich is to become some middle balance between realism and tdu performance. But maybe i need to do this for all classes to be fair. I have one idea now and at sunday i will start to test it. We saw that real performance is possible to be created. But what abouth little over real performance. I mean to change little aerodinamic of the cars to can accelerate little better at high speeds ( not like before) and give them chance to get theyre top speed on my test trace? But not to get top speed on the middle of the distance like before, but to can touch top speed on the end of the that 7km distance? That will give and better chance to get dlc missions... yes that mean again that Fxx-k will got 430km/h again, but let's not forget that this car is a CLUB CAR and can't be tuned. But that will give chance to veyrons and koenigseggs to rayse theyre top speed again, and all other cars too, because has you can see now many of this cars can't get and close speed to theyre real. Aerodinamic now is hard and stops all the cars. Competition will be same like now with real performance, because i think to increase aerodinamic with constant number, same for every car, just to can get little more speed closest to the real top speed. What do you think for this? At sunday i will try this and will post video to show my idea there.

P.S: Well 2 days attempts to install the game at this laptop was totall disaster. First of all videocard of ths laptop is too weak, but not that was the problem. I have problems with missing file "0xc000007B" or something like this name, wich suppose to be installed from packs like Microsoft NET FRAMEWORK, Visual C++, DirectX... but NO they not work. Multiple installations and uninstallations, different versions....nothing not helped. THE APLICATION CAN'T BE STARTED BECAUSE THIS FILE MISS FROM YOUR PC!!! And that make me angry and i delete all downloaded file and quit from idea to install the game here.

first..a question :

how upgrades affect new cars? If accelerations are increased like Tuner Shops say theres no problem and cars will be at this level to reach their top speeds.

Anyway i think that a bit of improvement is required because as you can see in the other topic that road is not 100% flat and current results may be wrong.

Its not flat, trust me, if you try to test cars from oposite direction you will se a different result on speeds :)

Besides this i dont see why should make them unrealistic again, even if its just a bit, when the problem are roads, not cars...

• 3 weeks later...

All good guys. I do not want to seem inopportune; I do not know if I'm in the correct Forum either; In the FERRARI 488 (Autopack 1.8) there is a disadvantage in the gear change between 1st. and 2nd. speed in AUTOMATIC mode. Even more if the road is wet. It is impossible to make it pull. I apologize if I have caused any inconvenience or inconvenience with this. For me it is not a simple detail since I play this with a keyboard, I do not have command, but I suppose it would be the same in that change of gears. Greetings to all and many thanks for your work and effort.

@gadd3008 the tread is correct, but first of all you need to tell me wich version of database you use, because there is many differences between autopack 1.8 and 1.9 real performance wich i upload at other tread. If you have first 1.8 autopack database then this problems are fixed now, but if you use last REAL Performance, then i need to fix this problem. I will wait your answeer. And i need to know at what mode i got this problem - full assistance or sport (i think that you not use hypersport right?)???