We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

[quote name='mitkop81']@gadd3008 the tread is correct, but first of all you need to tell me wich version of database you use, because there is many differences between autopack 1.8 and 1.9 real performance wich i upload at other tread. If you have first 1.8 autopack database then this problems are fixed now, but if you use last REAL Performance, then i need to fix this problem. I will wait your answeer. And i need to know at what mode i got this problem - full assistance or sport (i think that you not use hypersport right?)???[/QUOTE] Hi Mitkop81, and many thanks for answering my question. The database is the Ferrari Red Pack (the 1.8 I suppose). I use the assisted mode (when playing with Joystick it is easier). Greetings and I hope I have been helpful with my response. I just checked the Database and it's definitely the 1.8, which comes by default within the same .rar file. I tried to download the file Fix 1.8 but when wanting to open it it tells me that it does not have any file inside the .rar. Thats weird?

Another "detail" of what I found is in the "FERRARI 360" (the old F430 of the first Autopack). The driver's hair comes out over the roof of the car. It's a bit funny, but at the same time it ruins the beauty of that "classic" mod car at this point. I express my thanks to all the team again and my best regards to you Mitkop81 and members of Turboduck. Another thing is that my Ferrari FXX-K is still seeing how the original Ferrari Fxx Evoluzione.

[quote name='mitkop81']@gadd3008 you just need to download again 1.8 fixed because by some reason it's not downloaded correct for you. The archive have only data file nothing else. You use very old database and if you check old comments from page 77 and after that you will see that this problems are fixed. Try again to download fixed data[/QUOTE] Every time I download it when I want to open it, I get the message "THE FILE HAS AN UNKNOWN FORMAT OR IT IS DAMAGED"

Hmmm that's very interesting. But when you open the archive are in it have a database file or archive is empti??? If you have there data file then extract it and try to use it. Do backup of your present data to can restore it if the file is damaged.

Variant 2 is to try to download my real performance data from my post (it's at comments because the site now is under construction and we can't edit our treads), but first read carefull my description there and do the changes at files wich i list there. Or just download maserati levante and alfa 4c wich are ready and uploaded and name theyre files has i write at the description. I don't know why you have this problem with database archive. Or we need to find other way to send you 1.8 fixed database

Every time I download it when I want to open it, I get the message "THE FILE HAS AN UNKNOWN FORMAT OR IT IS DAMAGED"

What software are you using to unpack files? Install the latest version of 7-Zip if you already haven't and then download the fixed database file, extract to the game directory (Euro > BNK > Database) and replace file when asked.

What software are you using to unpack files? Install the latest version of 7-Zip if you already haven't and then download the fixed database file, extract to the game directory (Euro > BNK > Database) and replace file when asked.

Thanks for the help. I used WinRar to decompress and it did not work. I downloaded 7Zip and it worked PERFECT! What I do regret is that the result with the Problem in the speed marches in the 488 GTB still persists. The file that I downloaded is the 1.8 fix. Thank you.

Thanks for the help. I used WinRar to decompress and it did not work. I downloaded 7Zip and it worked PERFECT! What I do regret is that the result with the Problem in the speed marches in the 488 GTB still persists. The file that I downloaded is the 1.8 fix. Thank you.

I hope miktop reads this then. I don't now if the 1.9 realistic performance database can be used with Autopack 1.8 or if one has to download the 1.9 preview.

I hope miktop reads this then. I don't now if the 1.9 realistic performance database can be used with Autopack 1.8 or if one has to download the 1.9 preview.

From what I see there was a misunderstanding, The version I used for DATA is that of Autopack 1.8, then I downloaded the folder of the FIX cpr of 1.8. I never used version 1.9. When downloading it and placing it in the game, the Ferrari 488 gtb bug and its gears were SOLVED!

I did not understand 2 things, maybe it's due to my ignorance or because I'm too grown up for these things (know how to apologize for both). But I do not understand why I had to buy my Ferrari FXX and the Lykan Hypersport again. The latter does not admit improvements in the Asian store. Then, I do not understand the steps to follow to make the Maserati Levante work, in its place there is a very ugly car, Nor the one that makes in my car list, a lot of traffic cars of the game. I hope you can excuse my situation. For my part, I am very grateful to everyone for their help, collaboration and effort as always. Greetings.

@gadd3008 you need to buy again FXX and Lykan Hypersport because theyre ID are changed because of the multiplayer problem, wich is fixed with that. Download maserati levante and alfa 4c and rename all theyre files has i listed in the description of 1.9 because they replace 2 boss vehicles and if you dont change them, you will lost this 2 vehicles

[quote name='mitkop81']@gadd3008 you need to buy again FXX and Lykan Hypersport because theyre ID are changed because of the multiplayer problem, wich is fixed with that. Download maserati levante and alfa 4c and rename all theyre files has i listed in the description of 1.9 because they replace 2 boss vehicles and if you dont change them, you will lost this 2 vehicles[/QUOTE] Thank you very much for your understanding and kindness in answering. This time it has become clearer to me what I should do, and it RESULTS. Now I have another question: What are those "traffic cars" that are on my car list? "TRAFFIC CAR 1", TRAFFIC TRUCK 3 "etc, etc. I hope it is not due to a bad procedure on my part Another thing: The Evora SC lotus I have sold it for a long time and I can not know if the procedure worked with ALFA 4C Is there any way to recover the Lotus Evora SC? Or can I replace the normal model with the Mod? Thank you very much.

Traffic car and traffic truck wich you have now at the garage are old FXX and Lykan Hypersport. Abouth Alfa4C and Maserati Levante, check italian shops at both island. I believe that i include them at the shops, but that is temporary. With offitial release of next part that will be fixed and this cars will exist only like PRICE cars like before

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey, I found a bug with the tires of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670. When you exchange the original rims for some other rims the tire meshes are clipping through the rims (see uploaded pictures). All the tires don't seem to be centered properly - they start to wobble once you drive with swapped rims.

Man try to fit the rim size of this rims with tdu2vpe....if still have problem than mean that actual files of the rims are bugged. I can't fix this. I was have many problems like this, but StarGT fix them when inspect models before releasing...but this is the 3d modelling wich i don't understand.

Edited by Guest

Man try to fit the rim size of this rims with tdu2vpe....if still have problem than mean that actual files of the rims are bugged. I can't fix this. I was have many problems like this, but StarGT fix them when inspect models before releasing...but this is the 3d modelling wich i don't understand.

I already tried that, it didn't work. Something is messed up with the 3D tire meshes. Only StarGT can fix them I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question, when I created TDU2 in-game account I decided to make it offline one. Now I want it to be online. Is it possible or should I make another one? If servers will be back it would be good to know the answer ;)

With Universal Launcher, you can use it commonly offline and online with one account. However, it is necessary to create an online account first.

If you have a save game with an offline account and want to use it even online, the procedure is bothersome but there is a way. :tup:

Edited by binbow

• 1 month later...

Hey guys did you sleep :D.... how goes on? Are you still waiting abouth update??? Well i have good news - we continue to work at future update of the pack and hope soon to can release it. But now i want to give you 1 bonus - video with one of the future cars in the pack - model still is not finished, performance is custom because there is allmost haven't info abouth it .... But i hope to like it and accept it, because that is one RACE LEGEND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-HJ8JYZedc

Edited by mitkop81
video link updated