We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

11 hours ago, StarGT said:

TDU2 Autopack 1.85 future carlist
1.Ferrari FF
2.Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
3.Ferrari 575 Maranello
4.Ferrari 488 GTB
5.Ferrari F355 F1
6.Ferrari FXX K
7.Ferrari 330 P4
8.Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Lusso
9.Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
10.Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition
11.Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio
12.Aston Martin DB4 Zagato
13.Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am
14.Maserati Levante S

welp, this game need the *D4mn* Carrera GT...but, good work

12 hours ago, StarGT said:

1.85 its full version of TDU2 Autopack "Red Ferrari pack Total Overhaul" 

just to clarify something...

those mentioned above " 599xx, FF, 488 GTB, 360 stradale and Maranello + Giulia" are doubled with this pack or improved existing ones??

also...i still cant see F40...italian classic is bugged for me

Guest Toaster

i have an issue where i can play the game once without any problem when i try to open it again it says that "Test drive unlimited 2 has to be launched by up launcher" Even tho im using TDU2 universal launcher

Guest Darkness2609

Hey, I love the patch but the problem is that when I try to open the map it just freezes the game, and if I try to alt-tab and go back in it just crashes. Any idea how to fix this?

Guys i don't know where is StarGT i lost contacts with him.... I hope he is OK.....and i dont know why he don't release next part of the Autopack, wich i ready. I can't wait anymore and today, at my birthday i release beta version of the Autopack 1.85 at my Real Performance pack page. This is temporary, because full version of the pack with clean bugs is at StarGT and he will release it when is ready. I hope to enjoy that new part of the pack and see you soon.

P.S: StarGT man where are you?

Hi everyone, i'm a bit late to the party. Absolutely love the mods, appreciate your work devs. Can someone link me the latest autopack. The most recent i was able to find, download and install was pack ver 1.73. Thank you in advance and keep on going💪💪

@BOSSF13 Autopack 1.85 is released at beta version at other post, but the full version of it will be released here. I was create Autopack 1.9 Early access Real performance pack, but is only abouth new performance of the cars - there have no new vehicles.

Autopack 1.85 betta is here :

, but include only cars from it without old vehicles

Edited by mitkop81

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

На основе 1.73 "Serenity Pack" собрал себе свой TDU2-RS.

- 249 машин. База полностью забита. Больше добавить ТС нельзя, только заменять. Все учебные ТС - уникальны, как и полиция. Скрины всех ТС .
- Улучшенная моя графика (я текстурщик в сообществе STALKER, а TDU2 для меня просто развлечение).
- HD траффик. Весь настроен в базе, на сколько это возможно. Кроме того, везде слегка переделаны текстуры остекления, чтобы сгладить потемнения остекления в тумане. Видео-пример .
- Глобальная переконфигурация базы автомобилей. Улучшенная управляемость на хороших игровых рулях при правильной настройке.
- Изменённая физика, больше похожая на реальную, как мне кажется. (езжу на авто и мото)
- В планах: постепенная настройка всех ТС для приближения их поведения к реальностиому. Многие (несколько десятков) уже настроены, но работы ещё много.

Если кому интересно,  ссылка на скачивание мода в описании этого плейлиста (видео снимал пока делал мод). 

Благодарю StarGT и других мододелов за их работы, которые я использовал при создании TDU2-RS!

Если что не так, прошу прощения ...

Edited by Adm-RAL