We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

12 hours ago, rohith1221 said:

i cant find all the cars in this pack i cant eve find some car showrooms can anyone help me

Maybe something has gone wrong somewhere.
I suggest you start over from the unpacking process with the following topics.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:47 PM, F12Berlinetta said:

Did you even try to look it up on youtube? lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey StarGT, could you update your link to use ShareMods instead of DepositFiles?

DepositFiles has this 50kb/s download speed limit, with a file like this the download will take more than 4 hours to complete.

I would also like to upload the most recent version to the download section of TD (using the ShareMods link).

On 9/19/2020 at 10:25 PM, Bastante said:

Wish there was a new car pack showrooms are missing some cars and can't find bugatti's anywhere some cars are missing 😞

All original cars should still be available in the game with this pack. Be sure that you have unlocked all dealerships.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 11:43 AM, fatal said:

Also, a spyder version of a lambo would be nice, maybe Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder?

This is my last suggestion, thanks again for the mod. 🙂

Also, I have a question: Which audio file does the 458 Spyder use? I thought (since it's using the default sound) if I replace the stock 458's audio, it would replace for the spyder as well, but as far as I can see it's not the case. Can someone tell me which bnk should I replace?

Hey everyone, I'm actually struggling as well on this, the 458 Spider seems to only have files related to it inside the gauges folders. I can't find where to change the sound of the Spider version wich is default, while Damy's mod works on the stock 458.

How is it even read by the game if there is no files? I don't get it lol

If anyone knows how to make the 458 Spider use the same sound as the stock 458, like by forcing it to use that 458_italia_high.bnk sound that'd be cool, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just like several people in this thread have reported, I am dealing with a bug where none of the cars are showing up in any of the dealerships. And having witnessed this thread's post history, my bug report will probably go completely ignored without any solution provided, just like all the previous posts reporting this bug.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, mazz said:

does install go to steamapps location? steamapps\common\Test Drive Unlimited 2?

i also install @ unpacked tdu2 and cant find added cars 

will only work in the unofficial version! i know that other versions of these add-ons will not work! if you install it differently it won't be good either!

me on the first page listed all 47 cars can be found after installation and copying to the right place!

Edited by Big Fish

17 hours ago, Big Fish said:

will only work in the unofficial version! i know that other versions of these add-ons will not work! if you install it differently it won't be good either!

me on the first page listed all 47 cars can be found after installation and copying to the right place!

Yea nvm figured it out after ty tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...