We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed 2015: Car List - BMW M2, Honda NSX, F458 Italia [Up: Oct 21st]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Second Gen Impreza can be seen in the video talking about how "Crews" work.

No idea if it's a bug, Blob or Hawk eye as only the rear, but 90% sure it's an impreza.

Likewise, an Evo 7/8/9 can be seen in the same video a bit early on.

Where is the Impreza? A timestamp would be helpful. :p The Evo is already on the list.

I'm further refining the car list with new images and vehicle info. Think we should drop the model year thingy, for most of the cars it's totally pointless tbh.

I was thinking the same thing. It makes more sense to include some sort of generation. It doesn't matter if the Corvette is a 2010 or 2011 but it matters that it is a C6. It doesn't matter if the Mustang is 1992 or 1993 but the fact that it is a Foxbody and nothing else does.

[edit:] Also, how could you tell it's an Acura RSX and not a Honda? And what the heck is an AP2?

Where is the Impreza? A timestamp would be helpful. :p The Evo is already on the list.

I was thinking the same thing. It makes more sense to include some sort of generation. It doesn't matter if the Corvette is a 2010 or 2011 but it matters that it is a C6. It doesn't matter if the Mustang is 1992 or 1993 but the fact that it is a Foxbody and nothing else does.

[edit:] Also, how could you tell it's an Acura RSX and not a Honda? And what the heck is an AP2?

Well, in 88 they started making the 5.0 and in 91 they did another facelift which had those round bumpers and wheels I think. So the model year helps identifiying the car in this case as well as the Challenger... It's mostly US cars that get "facelifts" every damn model year.

S2000

I can't tell, but I figured that it could be because previous NFS games had the RSX Type-S. Devs use the same cars over and over.

I'll look for more cars later.

This game is shaping up damn nice in the car list department. They've been taking some serious notice of what cars every area of enthusiast worships and then throwing in unbelievable customisation on top. They really do have a hell of a spectrum of motors catering to all ages and demos - it's really quite impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't it confusing to be writing some of the available bodykits as seperate cars? Like with the M3 E46. The GTR bodykit is an upgrade. Just like the RTR boydkit is an upgrade for the 2015 Mustang GT, just like the Hoonicorn bodykit is an upgrade ford the mk1 Mustang? All 3 cars are available in stock also, so why not just mention the stock cars like with the other cars?

Also, in some cases it's probably best to put a year next to it, like with the Camaro Z28. It's a 2014 probably, so not one from a previous generation... Or you could just say mk5 if you don't want to add a year.

--- Post Updated ---

Some other suggestion for the list:

- Mazda RX-7 is a Spirit R, not Spirit 8 (typo probably)

- Toyota Supra SZ-R is confirmed, but not shown in game yet.

- Porsche 911 Carrera (993) was shown on Twitter multiple times, so it's coming.

If you want to add rumored ones:

- the Mazda MX-5 ND was rumored based on a picture posted on Speedhunters.

- a VW Golf GTi mk1 is in one of the trailers, so probably coming also.

PS: I have the links to proof of the info on Supra, 911 993 and MX-5 ND, but since I'm still a noob, I can't add links.

Isn't it confusing to be writing some of the available bodykits as seperate cars? Like with the M3 E46. The GTR bodykit is an upgrade. Just like the RTR boydkit is an upgrade for the 2015 Mustang GT, just like the Hoonicorn bodykit is an upgrade ford the mk1 Mustang? All 3 cars are available in stock also, so why not just mention the stock cars like with the other cars?

Good point although the reason is that they had showed only modified (RTR, RWB, GTR) versions before they've started revealing more and more cars and info about the customization. Especially with the E46 GTR MW I got the feel it was gonna be a separate vehicle in the pre-order version, and I still think it is, but whatever, I'll edit the list.

Also, in some cases it's probably best to put a year next to it, like with the Camaro Z28. It's a 2014 probably, so not one from a previous generation... Or you could just say mk5 if you don't want to add a year.​

I have the model years there, but made them white as for most of the newer cars it is pointless. Agreed about the Camaro (however, the fourth gen was a Z28, not a Z/28) - also edited the Challenger and Mustang.

Some other suggestion for the list:

- Mazda RX-7 is a Spirit R, not Spirit 8 (typo probably)

- Toyota Supra SZ-R is confirmed, but not shown in game yet.

- Porsche 911 Carrera (993) was shown on Twitter multiple times, so it's coming.

If you want to add rumored ones:

- the Mazda MX-5 ND was rumored based on a picture posted on Speedhunters.

- a VW Golf GTi mk1 is in one of the trailers, so probably coming also.

PS: I have the links to proof of the info on Supra, 911 993 and MX-5 ND, but since I'm still a noob, I can't add links.

- typo

- there is not an in-game shot yet

- thanks for the tip! Added

Really want an Volvo 850 estate too, get some of that old BTCC tank flashbacks going on. :nuts:

So much this.

If the driving is fun, this'll be a great game for TDU-style car meets and cruises. Really looking forward to it, would honestly consider buying an Xbox One for this at some point (money permitting :lol:)