We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu2 as Tdu... help me!

DarioDrive

No there isnt such mod TDU2 sucks and nothing can be done about it

Don't be one-sided. You can of course not like a game, but I have been playing TDU1 and to me that doesn't feel complete either. TDU2 is also not perfect but it's not like TDU1 is a dream game.

• 1 year later...

Ahah for sure TDU2 succcckkksss at all !

I have reinstall it with the pack, pack is good (especially the countach, with the amazin sound) but the quality of drive is the worst we can find, the road is not beautifull with dotted lines and it impossible to take a good turn (car doesnt turn and handling sound like a piece of shet), so we need a pray in each turn to continue :lol:

That was a game for kids with pads, nothing else :nods:

TDU1 handling is précision and pleasant with racing wheels, TDU2 is only made to look the trees under the rain :rolleyes:

So you right = only the TDU1 handling can put interest in TDU2

Stories : in TDU 2, cars bounce all the time on all the roads ! It is impossible to accelerate.

In TDU1, cars bounce a little less but it seems that the roads in TDU 1 and TDU2 are not flat at all but made of trampolines !

So, TDU1 physics is better than TDU2 one but not good at all maybe because the game engines are from GTA 3 and GTA 4 ?

moi cava pour les sauts et les bosses ca me dérange pas trop, le gros probleme c'est la camera interieure on a l'impression que ca tourne 1.5sec apres le volant et c'est particulierement relou dans les virages pour doser

alors que dans le 1 c'est tres direct ya beaucoup de plaisir de conduite et c'est vraiement tres précis on peut faire ce qu'on veut de la voiture

yes it does, but it's not in sequential or manuel automaticly, you need to choose all manuals or all shifters car, look on settings you can do :nods:

in TDU1 it's automatic when you are in manual, the car will be in shifter or manual speed automaticly like in real