We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 2 Porsche expansion [Up: coming June 9th]

hassan1995

Yeah I saw this too. Google is showing 2 results for the video url with one showing a 'Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion' on youtube. There is also a screengrab someone took that has some extra info in the description area.

Google Results

forzahorizon2-porscheexpansion-leak-googleresults.jpg

image taken by xboxgamer959

forzahorizon2-porscheexpansion-leak.png

well you don't know that :cheeky: EA has a lot of money trust me.
Yeah I know and it's not as if Porsche is struggling for sales of its own or anything either. One thing is for sure though, hardly anyone in the last 10 years has really been captured by the brand (think Lamborghini in NFS III and Evo/Skyline in GT) in a game that wasn't by EA and there games haven't exactly been stellar.

· 2003 Porsche Carrera GT

· 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo

· 1987 Porsche 959

· 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3

· 1970 Porsche 914/6

· 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS

· 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (997)

· 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

· 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder

· 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

It's coming tomorrow for $9.99. :panic:

That final section with the CGT and 918 hitting the open road just sells the game and pack for me. Please let this show to Porsche that they need to put an end to the EA exclusive agreements and allow the brand to flourish all over.

well FM4 had a porsche pack too, from what I understand these dlcs don't overrule the exclusivity

I know that and EA can do this as part of their terms of the agreement with Porsche anyway, but it would be good if Porsche would actually take notice and see that it does no favours to their brand in games compared to that of Ferrari, Koenigsegg, Pagani etc.