We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Upcoming Movies

CarMadMike

Hey :duck:s!

I'm not sure if we currently have a thread to discuss movie trailers and films we're looking forward to seeing on TDUCK, we have Thread to discuss films and TV we've already seen but I think a place to discuss upcoming films would be good too.

Has anyone else read the book The Martian here? I thought it was great, the trailer for the movie was released earlier and it looks amazing, though beware this is one of those trailers that gives away 99% of the plot, coming November 25:

Something a bit different, released this month and looks rather fun:

With Jurassic World coming out soon too, anyone looking forward to that? It's not my favourite kind of film so I won't be rushing out to the cinema to see it I don't think. I do like Chris Pratt though :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple that I am looking forward to

I am a big fan of John Green's books and really enjoyed Paper Towns so I can't wait to see the movie adaptation of it.

I found the first Ted movie highly entertaining and I am looking forward to this one too. (trailer is NSFW)

I will probably be contributing to this thread every now and then as I enjoy watching movies.

Just a couple that I am looking forward to

I am a big fan of John Green's books and really enjoyed Paper Towns so I can't wait to see the movie adaptation of it.

I will probably be contributing to this thread every now and then as I enjoy watching movies.

Glad to hear.

I'm also interested in Paper Towns, I'm intrigued to see if Cara Delevigne will life up to the hype as an actress or crash and burn, I'd quite like her to do well but I'm a but dubious at the moment. I too like John Green's books and I hope the film is half decent.

Glad to hear.

I'm also interested in Paper Towns, I'm intrigued to see if Cara Delevigne will life up to the hype as an actress or crash and burn, I'd quite like her to do well but I'm a but dubious at the moment. I too like John Green's books and I hope the film is half decent.

From what I have seen in the trailers she looks like she will be a decent actor, and from what John Green has said she has a very good understanding of Margo. I really hope it's going to be a good film, I'm sure it will be as there is a lot of the same people working on it that worked on TFIOS.

Also the trailer for Mockingjay Part 2 was released today, I am really excited for it!

Yah, so many awful film trailers at the moment. They shouldell us the rough plot, trailers such as the Martian give us questions and answers (followed by more questions), we should just be left with a lot of questions to be answered instead. The bond video works well as it is just a rough teaser and yes, we know once whoever gets in that place takes off it's going to come down but we don't have any idea how important that is to the plot etc. That will most likely be a 3-4 minute part of the film and we don't even know what it's about etc, whereas the whole explosions and the people rescuing Damon in the Martians shows us way too much, we know basically what's going to happen as a consequence to the first half of the film simply due to the trailer.

He got shockingly huge. It's absolutely terrifying :eek:

----

Coming s**n, to theaters near you!

dMoCuVt.png

Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens' advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.

Honestly really surprised to see a sequel to ID, I always thought it was one of those films that doesn't need a sequel, I guess it's perhaps a bit of a cash grab? :hmmm: Either way, it'll be interesting to see. Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Judd Hirsch, Vivica A. Fox and Brent Spiner will be reprising their original roles, sadly no Will Smith :( Release date is June 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

:bump:

If you've been watching the latest season of American Horror Story you'll probably be excited about this: Leonardo DiCaprio to Play America's Most Famously Prolific Serial Killer for Martin Scorsese | Vanity Fair

Leo D will be partnering up with Scorsese (yet again) to play H. H. Holmes, a serial murderer who built a hotel to his specification with hidden passages, secret chambers, and trap doors. The current season of American Horror Story is loosely based on H. H. Holmes and his hotel, however it's gone massively downhill over the past few episodes, whereas I don't think Scorsese and Leonardo could ever make a bad film, so this pretty exciting :D