We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modding Bet accepted from NPC racers in offline instant challenges

PaterBrown

Hey! I need help with some basic moddding.

I try to change the amount i can bet against NPCs in offline modus. At the moment they only accept 2.000$. ich want to change it to max. 50.000$. I try to change "aibotpers.xml" in EURO/BNK/database and there the line " bet_level= "

in the file there is

bet_level="0.500"

to

bet_level="2.000"

but if i change it to

bet_level="50.000"

nothing happens ingame, still only accept 2.000$ bets in instant challenges.

and another small questions:

which files contain the settings for the races? i want to change the amount off credits for the "around hawai" race to 100.000$

thx for help in advance

ich want to change

hahaha, with all the respect, i laughed a lot with "ich", but you are german so that explains everything :D

first of all i think you need to be able to decrypt tdu2 files (one way is tdudec) but i guess you already know that.

did you check GamePC and SystemPC files? maybe what you are looking for is in there

(to open these you need to decrypt them)

thx for fast reply

no probelms with de/encrypt files with tdudec

i have checked both files before;

SystemPC dont let me change anything about ai

GamePC;

i cannot find an entry about instant challenges

the only thing i tryed to change was "setTraceSize", which seems to be default 500 and in my it is 2000 (have inofficial Patch0.4 & TeleportAnywhere+DevEditor)

but this change doesnt have any influence on instant challenges

edit: in unofficial Patch 0.4 they change rewards for winning cup challenges, so there must be a file to change! just like to know which one!

why? because i play offline and need a few millions ...

and i dont want to cheat, just do instant challenge A2 against A2 and earn more than just 2000$, so i like to change the accepted bet to 50.000$ (still need 20 wins per 1million)

and same for "tour around hawai", driving nearly an hour for just a few $ ..... no, if i drive for a an hour i want a real price for the win

why? because i play offline and need a few millions ...

and i dont want to cheat, just do instant challenge A2 against A2 and earn more than just 2000$, so i like to change the accepted bet to 50.000$ (still need 20 wins per 1million)

and same for "tour around hawai", driving nearly an hour for just a few $ ..... no, if i drive for a an hour i want a real price for the win

i agree with PeterBrown. I would also like to gain more money for racing an hour.

keep trying on yourself peter, im sure you will find the specific file you are looking for. when and if you do, please let us know how you did it!

Good Luck!

• 1 year later...