We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WILD RUN EXPANSION (17 nov 2015)

jarfcl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking of which, if you need some in-game cash for the new expansion I've found a great way.

So the public pvp games give you huge amounts of money no matter if you came 1st or last. So I just get into lobbies, as soon as the race starts hit spectate mode from the menu, this gives me 5-10 mins afk time in which I can snap my pc screen on the xbox monitor and just play xbox while others race and earn money for me. Repeat the process with each race. I've earned +1mil in just 2 days doing this for 4-5 hours.

Supriced nobody gave a comment about that they anounced that the close car cam will make its return. I'm quiet happy about that.

Now I just hope as mentoned that we get the option to move the driver seat. But eh if they consider returning that camera position. Maybe they reconsider returning the view angle as well as a option... From What I know are the devs at last aware that some parts of the community requested to get it back or adjustable.

Now i got a question. I do rember me (but can't find the prove at the time, because it maybe never existed and I just fantasy this in my mind together, or because it got removed, or because I look at the wrong spots).

Anyhow I do rember somewhere on the news post they mentoned that car tunning gets improvments as well.

And then I wondered if that maybe mean that we get more visual tunning parts. For example the option to use Stock Spoiler in all Specs, or get car colored body parts that are sofar only in carbon fiber (Hoods, Fenders eventual some spoilers even)

Does anyone know anything? Or rember seen that anouncement too?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was always going to need some convincing for this but at that price I'll be waiting for a Steam sale.

The annoying thing is a lack of sales here will kill further development of the game fairly quickly, as well as any potential sequels (remember IvT are a part of Ubisoft now).

I wonder if the FH1 Rally expansion is priced better now.

Yeah, I mean the only reason I have to buy WR is the bikes and drift spec (reminds me of NFS2 drifting, it's addictive), but for £25 via uPlay or even £15 from cdkeys.... nope.

As a player I think TC needed a bigger car list, but in my opinion from a business point of view, Ubisoft has made a mistake by including most of the new cars in the update along with the weather/graphics and physics.

Hmmm... Project Gotham maybe? :S

:lol: I could give you unlimited hints to test your knowledge, but sometimes you have to be left alone to drive right in and figure it out for yourself :p

--- Post Updated ---

The Crew Season Pass does not include any vehicles or content from the THE CREW WILD RUN expansion.

I'm not entirely sure they planned on including the new cars in the base game... but yet.... they have. :hmmm:

I'm not entirely sure they planned on including the new cars in the base game... but yet.... they have. :hmmm:

did they? But even so with all the dlc cars it still has less cars than TDU which is pretty hard to believe. Thought they really took a wrong game design decision with spec customization and adding RPG elements to a racing game which had to have affected the car list.