We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[TDUF Alpha 12] Database Editor!

Djey

Your database seems to have an issue : the code '784' is present twice in brands file and may cause issues.

Please send me your database files (all BNK).

If you wanna continue testing the program, please use original database for now.

Edit:

I found what's going on. I did not expect your TDU database to be customized like that...

Interesting enough, brands resource files are just a "copy-paste" of french ones :)

TDU does not seem to care about it, so I'll change database loader for next version.

yeah im having a similar issue too as seen here

[ATTACH]23804[/ATTACH]

can anybody help me? im stuck at the tduf step. i have tduf 0.6 and when i do MappingTool list-missing --bnkDir "C:\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk"

i first did this in winxp and it gave me the same error. i reinstalled my java million times and it did nothing. then i switched to win7(i have a dualboot pc), installed the game there too and the same. reinstalled java million times here too - did nothing. it still gives the same error. what can i do?

edit: i have java 8u45 in xp and 8u45 and 8u45 64 bit on win7.

edit: im trying to add a new car following the steps here: MEGA Tutorial: add new cars (Slots) in TDU | turboduck forum

Hey DJey, may you help me? I tried out the TDUF editor, but most of the columns remain blanc, like the only field I can switch is "Default" and it's empty. Happens on CarPhysics, CarColors and many more. What's the issue?

E: Maybe it tells you something

http://abload.de/img/unbenannt-286j2u.jpg

hi zoqqer,

Please attach your database bnk files in a reply or send via pm. I'm afraid your database can't be read correctly by tduf. I will fix this. Thanks.

yeah im having a similar issue too as seen here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23804[/ATTACH]

edit: im trying to add a new car following the steps here: MEGA Tutorial: add new cars (Slots) in TDU | turboduck forum

Hi, this issue does not concern alpha editor so I will answer in tduf main thread directly.

[TDUF-0.6] Djey : New tools and modding opportunities! - Page 14 | turboduck forum

ALPHA 5 now released !

- Introduces new feature: export current entry to raw database line

- Introduces new feature: export current entry to TDUMT patch value

- Better Bitfield support: now displays bitfield value with meaning when available

- Fixes some nasty crashes

- Fixes viewing/editing of remote entries (rims...)

- Now allows to resize main and secondary windows to take benefit of higher screen resolutions

- Adds small UI improvements and tweaks

- Instead of console, Alpha launcher writes all events into a single file for report: Alpha-DatabaseEditor.log.

Hey Djey ! :) How you doing since the Le Mans 24 Hours ? :D Hope you liked the race and you had a good time ;) I'm learning your Tool, yes indeed that looks stunning. The possibilities are quiet impressive ! Thanks a lot :nods: Can't wait to see what I can do to my game with it :)

Hey Djey ! :) How you doing since the Le Mans 24 Hours ? :D Hope you liked the race and you had a good time ;) I'm learning your Tool, yes indeed that looks stunning. The possibilities are quiet impressive ! Thanks a lot :nods: Can't wait to see what I can do to my game with it :)
    Hey Tob, great to see you back here :)

Yeah, Le Mans was my first race experience, and not the least. We had very good time over there, although we were exhausted by these days (and night) at the race track.

---

Btw,

ALPHA 6 now released !

- Introduces new feature: export current entry to TDUF Mini Patch file, when possible

- Fix: cloned entry now gets a unique, generated REF to prevent collisions with existing entries

- Fix: does not crash anymore when corrupted database (missing resource value for some locales)

- Adds small UI improvements and tweaks (thanks to TDUZoqqer).

• 2 weeks later...