We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Crazy Wingsuit guy base jumps through a 2 meter cave.

Eudemon

What's the ultimate adrenaline buzz you've ever had? Nowadays when you watch things that is associated with Red Bull (those cliff-diving and air races are :nuts:) or is recorded via a GoPro camera you realise that more than likely that buzz was nothing compared to what these people do. Here we have a man who knows all about these extremes, he is called Uli Emanuele and his latest is a death-defying stunt whereby he base jumps off a cliff and essentially threads himself through the eye of a nature made rock hard needle.

What have you done today? :lol:

I came in here expecting a 2 metre gap. Not a 2.6 to 2.7 metre gap. You will be hearing from my lawyers.

But seriously, I just can't understand what goes through these peoples heads. If it goes wrong they'll have no second chances or reset button and it won't just have an impact on them, what about their family or the poor people that have to peel them off the side of a mountain or off the street when their back flip on top of a crane on a sky scraper goes wrong. I mean, it's still amazing but just, people. :fp:

I'm one of those people who when at a great height on top of a building or cliff have the urge to jump off. It's not a wanting to end your life feeling but one of wow and the wanting to feel the thrill of doing so. Obviously base jumping is the way to go about it but the feeling is strong and those with it tend to try and get as close to the edge as possible.

I searched the above before posting this and it's called 'High Place Phenomenon'. :cool: