We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Apologies: Expired domain may have caused you connection issues

Eudemon

[headline]Donald Where's Your Doontime?[/headline]

Hey there, if you had some difficulty visiting us today (or still are and are not able to view this until now) then please accept our apologies. The issue was caused by an expired domain of ours, that domain was tdu-central.com. An old one that many of you will remember us having before we became turboduck, but a domain that we treasure and keep due to it being an integral part of our history. This domain is not just used for rose-tinted look backs though, nope it's also used as our nameserver domain so when it expired without notification (bloody host!) all the servers around the world updated with this and thus you were unable to connect, as the correct routing was not being provided to your browser in order to reach us.

Thankfully though, one of our lazy-eyed (cheers Baldy!) staff notified myself about this, as it appears my ISP is incredibly late in updating their DNS and so I was still able to get on and not realise the issue that was going on! :oook:

The domain has since been renewed, the nameservers updated and now we just wait for the info to propagate around the world, in a manner that tells when our visitors want our domain, they go via the correct route and reach us as is normal.

Again we are very sorry for any inconvenience and low-duck filled viewings you have experienced today due to this.

Thanks for reading this and for being a member of our community! :duck:

*QWUACK!!*

- turboduck team

tl;dr: a domain expired which meant your browser had no idea how to reach us.