We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Been a long time coming but say hello to SEVEN!

Eudemon

Google gave us the Mobile-friendly label today, quite impressed how quick that happened.

*I like this post*

I thought my internet was just being a muppet, the background image is working fine for me now too :D On my phone it was even worse, every time I logged in TDUCk wouldn't show at all :lol: But now that all is fixed I can finally say... IT'S SO PRETTY. Really great job, very fresh and uncluttered. I will however say that the Quote/Multi-Quote buttons are in an odd place, imo :p

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that we no longer have general subforums for TDU1 and TDU2, where did you move the threads that used to live there? Is it worth having one 'generic' subforum in each mod shop to hold the archives? i.e. the photos, videos, cruises, forum games, tech help, tutorials, etc

nvm, you've hidden it under Racing Games but without a shortcut badge on the index page. Not confusing at all. :lol:

Any chance of having a 'shortcut' show up under the Mod areas on index page to these boards?

Congratulations on the new look of the site. Undoubtedly it is "cool" and doing great. Now, my question is: how do I delete a post? Thank you very much and sorry for my technological ignorance.

It would appear that you can no longer delete your own posts.

• 2 weeks later...

We had Tapatalk then removed it due to security concerns. That was months ago and our new look is to help with visitors and members using their phone and tablets. Tapa still has its problems and until we see it's properly good to go we will not be making use of it.