We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

I am making the EG6 interior LHD since comb@t showed me how to.....NOW this wont be done any time soon since I need to remap the whole interior including badges and it took me about 10-15 minutes to do 3 badges....Mind you there is like 30 left to do xD I am going to bed now and I believe I start work tomorrow too so everything will be slower for me but I am getting closer to finishing my first complete mod !! I am determined and I am not giving up :nods:

• 2 weeks later...

Of course it will and the right textures like those last pics!!! all is missing is the wheel resize which I wish I could do it for everyone using this mod lol...

That rear bumper is going to be a option....

different lips and a stock wing and maybe another wing will be the different exterior choices plus carbon fiber and none carbon fibers in certain parts that are known for honda's to add carbon fiber like the front fenders ect... Plastic side skirts, stock paint side skirts and much more, stay tuned today !!!

@javi thanks for the support bro

@Dux Wow I just seen this bro I apologize. Thanks very much comb@t's help has meant alot and you helping me get all my stuff back too bro thank you, for real! I have been playing with it and thats how I got to this point! This is the turbo version without hood and paintable engine bay and one of the rims I have made for it

Cheers!

3bbc9562e2405d7ea3d2a36de448c9ca.jpg

3b0f6dd1ad8a5470642e569fe7bdb9fd.jpg

Thank you very much guys! I really appreciate all the kind words it brings motivation to finish the mod and work on it some more !!!

In the mean time I needed a drift car since I didnt have a specific one I liked personally and Javigrdejota (my brotha from another mother) gave me the idea for this s13 and I made the exterior of it and use HF-GARAGE interior to drift around until I finish the eg6 and work on this one...anyway I said I wasnt going to show this car yet to the public but oh well here it is the Nissan Silvia S13! you can spec goodies just like in the eg6 including engine bay with SR20DET ENGINE !! Cheers! and once again thanks comb@t for the tutorial and for the help you given me! I wouldnt know even how to convert a rim without it !!!

15735a2cc60c0456f45dbda7ebf602f1.jpg

36097c29579caf56289c192c24c0e8cd.jpg

5b76c3bc9fd926e9c46e2e03d199ae24.jpg

0a945b311c452a5770358b13bebd3e00.jpg

19a3f529c698c09594c0f0b9a518885e.jpg

4cf7664c2006f4685b7143a4238e403b.jpg

@MagicV8

lol well I got 6 cars with the complete exterior finished.... Honda civic crx, Honda civic eg6, Honda s2000, Nissan z33 nismo, Nissan silvia s13 and infiniti G35 but the interiors havent been done yet...I am just lazy and the times I tried it before it came out too dark but I already got around that just need to stop being lazy I guess

@Javi thanks bro YOUUU working on them too they just dont know that!.....

@Dux heheh the good old days, you should get back to it man alot of stuff we didnt know back then I am sure we can do now! and yes bro thats why I take long because I like playing with settings seeing what does what and so far I have got to understand the main ones but they dont know I am taking long because Im remapping a whole LHD interior first! I want to make the LHD one first and thats all im missing to release the first cad mod. Alot of surprises I dont put everything thats

done for it in w.i.p

Here is my drift car so since is done id work on the interior of the eg6 more and release this thing!

e215ff1125b1496de154af997d2564cd.jpg

4d177e714ccf4a2d975eb179d22ebcd7.jpg

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action