We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there is been a long time since updates! Here is what I am almost done with to release final versions! Civic eg6 and s13 including sr20 and 2jz swap versions!

addc417208360828d3ecc6d6efa51ea2.jpg

0503763ec69ca633f328e505bdccef34.jpg

ab3e60f2cf3353ca4b9f96de446322d9.jpg

656ae09d549d4098d412896db335c226.jpg

d13e68a2a656a33f43aab2d97ff41e13.jpg

That was with my buddy MarvCRX I love cruising and taking pictures! when any of you guys want to do this just pm me ahead of time with the plans! cheers more updates coming soon dont got pictures yet but a Ford Mk1 Rs1600 is already in my game ;)

Everything is looking really good so far man!, after looking at the S13 I noticed a few things, the firewall needs less shine so it matches the rest of the engine bay and more details like brake booster, brake and clutch master cylinders. etc, if you are going to leave the hood off, it looks a bit bare at the moment. The valve cover would look better with a bit more gloss, and the HKS texture on the intercooler is squashed. The last couple of things are just personal preference, I think it would look slightly better with a D-Max Trunk Wing rather than the rocket bunny style, and I would prefer the brick headlights over the projectors, and over fenders would top it off nicely.

Everything is looking really good so far man!, after looking at the S13 I noticed a few things, the firewall needs less shine so it matches the rest of the engine bay and more details like brake booster, brake and clutch master cylinders. etc, if you are going to leave the hood off, it looks a bit bare at the moment. The valve cover would look better with a bit more gloss, and the HKS texture on the intercooler is squashed. The last couple of things are just personal preference, I think it would look slightly better with a D-Max Trunk Wing rather than the rocket bunny style, and I would prefer the brick headlights over the projectors, and over fenders would top it off nicely.

e16.jpg

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action