We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

@Zoqqer so whats the correct alpha in zmodeler? because I just export to dxt5 from photoshop like u said and it was still the same way

Make sure you have RGB, R, G, B and Alpha (black and white) channel in photoshop. Export as DXT5, Open DXTBmp and look if the alpha channel (upper right corner) is not fully black. Lets do this step by step, write if you did it. When the alpha channel is not full white, convert to 2db, because it will be transparent then. If it still isn't ingame, it's an material setting issue.

@Zoqqer is the new invisible material they using on bmw's its a new year trend :lol:

@Jonez Thank you and yes I am this pictures are still early build I started it yesterday night and is 5:30 pm here now so in the next pictures I will upload when exterior complete finish with cockpitLR and all

@TDUFREAK Hey thanks man but thats all I got for engine model as is not made by me so what you see is what I got from author

No worries dude, those were just things that jumped out at me, when I looked at the photos. Is the engine model from SLRR? I swear it looks familiar. also the LB M4 is looking sick so far, great to see someone bringing the widebody stuff to TDU :)

Thank you very much you guys! I will be posting updates today as I installed windows 7 back on.....windows 10 is just not for me lol

@tdufreak you know I was wondering if it was the one from slrr as well but this one was already in a s13 gta sa model of a buddy of mine so I just asked him for permission and the favor of sending me it....I do how ever use alot of parts from slrr, like the eg6 is getting updated with all lips,wings, sideskirts and more from the eg6 by thaygo ;)

Sheesh! wasn't expecting this here :D thank you very much guys!! :nods:

@tdufreak when I get back on the s13 I will look more into that....I just want the engine to be mapped that I just gotta add textures thats why the gta sa one was good but id look into it and no Elvis haven't got back to me I will be more than happy to do it

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action