We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

@Sourkho Yes doors work, I only be having that problem with Turn 10 models because it takes time to detach it while most other games have them ready so we just add right textures......but.....why are doors so important? like do you guys stay in the garage looking at the doors open up or something? :lol:

Yes working doors not important ! But you make this only for open car hood and driver door ! Other moders not build cars for working dors but make this for making screenshoots in game !

IM LOVED CARS WITH WORKS DORS ! ONLY IF IT LOOKS COOL AND CAR HAVE HIGHT DETALIZED INTERIOR (miha2795 cars)

OR DETALIZED ENGINE! (other moders from hf garage!)

MIHA 2795 BUILD CARS WITH WORKING DOORS BECOASE MANY LOVED ORIGINAL ! STANDART CARS HAVE WORKS DOORS AND MIHA BUILD CARS LIKE ORIGINAL!

--- Post Updated ---

About car with working hood and driver door ! Im know how make this first way replases windows for opened car hood ! You can make open hood in freeride! Second most like forza horizon style ! Replase pasanger door or hood!

--- Post Updated ---

About interior i have idea about added carbon fiber texture for doors panels gauges and rollcage ! Many drifters replases car interior for lightweight analogs)

Guest sourkho

10 years now i'm paying TDU and i never installed car with not working doors

there are very good cars like Combat has made for TDU but when i see windows are opening like a doors a doors are not opening i delete the model)))

and now you (xtenso978) have made great projects and Kurt666 begining making mods and still doors are not working)))

after playing 10 years in game not only car but a not working doors))) and i decided make some cars and working doors in TDU :headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:.

that's the reason why i started making mods in tdu:crackup::crackup:

--- Post Updated ---

Like jose says

for me it's ok if hood go open or close but there must be somthink working for me doors, hood or mirror close (moving mirror i have made for me if the doors taking time i do it other way (detach mirrors, call it door_l door_r fix the turning point in mirrors in zmodeler, but windows i put in BODY_HR, last think in tdupe door open angle i put in -0.95) in game when you open the doors mirrors go close ;)

If you guys really discard mods because of doors not working then dont mod your game at all, go sit in the garage whole time opening and closing doors.

I mean, really, to delete a mod because it doesnt have working doors ?

Then be free to make your own mods with opening doors, hoods, trunks, roof antenas, tire lids etc.

Like real.

That time that needs to be spent on working doors can be spent on something more important in cruising.

PS. if you like realism so much, go download my M1A2 Abrams mod , it has moving chains !

LoL . . .

@Javi, Tob-Racer, Tdufreak and tduzoqqer Thank you very much guys!

@Dux I guess the comb@t mods in hf garage got working doors too right? because all mods in hf garage work good according to @jose-hf......Thats when I stopped replying to that..

and imma end it with this....I am my own modder and I dont need rush from anyone...I do like suggestions but not someone telling me how to make a whole mod, that only worked with javy and the eg6 lol so the mods I can do with doors I will do and the ones I cant I just cant or wont do them....NOW back on topic thank you.. more bmw m4 pictures coming ...im trying to make it a epic mod and it takes time to do that so who ever wants it in two days can convert it them self and then go on nfs no limit and use the liberty kit from there too and make it fit perfect like I did on assetto corsa model...go ahead

@Dimigold I will look into that, even though it might be hard because the liberty kit from nfs and the car from assetto corsa but I will deff try

Well I dont know how to 3D model stuff myself, so I can only use the models from other games or other modders with they permission. Once again...what I got is what you get I will add the rear bumper from nfs no limit along with the wings for it but I think they will also be from 2011 version as thats what I can find made...now I got a question because I searched around and havent found anything....what year is the bmw m4 from AC?

UPDATE:

F82 THANKS EVERONE.... BMW on pause until I figure out a problem with the lights working properly in tdu

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TDU_Gamer
Hello everyone, I was away for some time do to some personal stuff. I am gathering everything I can to get right back to work with this upcoming mods, I got eg6 final version almost done at this point. Cheers!!

I have downloaded youre porsche 993 and it's awesome. Thank you

When you will release the M4 liberty walk kit?

[ATTACH]26072[/ATTACH]

It would be nice to have this beast in my M4 collection

@Kovalsky The guys been releasing some good mods, but I am on it!

@ TDU_Gamer I am glad you like the 993 rwb mate ;) as for the m4 liberty walk is unknown since I just downloaded the kit to get it resized again and put it in game since my stuff was not backed up for this particular mod (I know dumb me) but I will keep you guys updated with the progress for sure!

Guest TDU_Gamer

It looks nice xtenso978

--- Post Updated ---

xtenso978 where can i find a video tutorial how to start with mods? Sourkho won't teach me

Can you make a video how to make mods to TDU please?

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action