We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

• 2 weeks later...

So today I deleted a shortcut to my desktop where I had all my files, it was on the explorer tabs for quick reach and when I deleted it I got up to get something to eat and did not even noticed it was deleting the shortcut and everything in it....literally lost everything, had the eg6 almost finished with SiR bumper moldings, Had the m4 stock version complete finished and was finishing the LB interior plus a bunch of other mods I had w.i.p plus even all my drift physics that I enjoyed alot while cruising with alot of yall .....I am going to need to get motivated to even start again but as for now everything is on pause I got tdu back on and installed community packs and my two released mods but everything else I need to do again and is going to take a very long time

Thank you guys, I am already looking for a drift car to convert since I even lost my drift cars to cruise with so maybe sooner than later I will have updates...I already converted 3 rims today and got my materials back from my released mods just need to find the right car mod to get into a big project like that

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys! while I been mapping the interior of the supra which is almost done, been having fun with this Honda integra type R dc2 (Spoon) made to my taste by my bro sourkho! I looked for parts and permission on slrr by thyago my brother and he converted the car and interior in 2 days lol I made spoon rims myself.... here is a sneak peak for the honda lovers! after supra and m4 alot of this honda's will make they way over here since school is over now and all

5d81092efba857b254d88fba3f5d10d4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to release a wheel pack sooner than you think, just wait on it... ;)

Now people I know I been off track a little...but I am finally getting things done and the first one on the list is the toyota supra top secret kit..a.k.a the drift machine!

It is at this point 98.9% done with working doors. mirrors and exterior done! need to do some tweak to the gauges and it will be release so by friday it will be out...whats next after that...? A little rim pack "sooner than you think " :lol: and after rimpack I will get back on the beautiful bmw m4! I know I showed the s2000 and I got alot of parts for it ready but is a bigger project than the bmw m4 so that can wait until after it...ANYWAYS here is some pics

I know gear nob needs texturing and mapping that is quick though....

KOB1vDM.jpg

yuR30JI.jpg

m4HRg4h.jpg

And s2k pics so you see some parts I got for it ready and line up for after the m4

o7rAT0y.jpg

wVyzMRA.jpg

bScI8d3.jpg

1Z9YsUi.jpg

cYuQeOn.jpg

@Aloson thank you man, I am already working on it to maybe get the supra released tomorrow if all goes right!

@Driver-tdu thanks man the original is from rfactor and I am in a group in rfactor on facebook so is a little easier to ask for parts and from gta v as well but this one was converted from rfactor to SLRR and I asked original author for permission to release on my mod ;)

and by the way I aint reply about the tires because since I cant replace the tire model I lost interest quick lol

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action